16

'Okay it's out in Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three! Two! One!' Everyone screamed. 'It's out!' Taylor threw herself over me. 'It's out!' I repeated her. She immediately grabbed her phone and posted on Instagram story. 

***

'CAN WE HEAR THE SONG NOW?' Mila yelled. 'SHUT UP!' Miss Aldern yelled from downstairs. 'NO BITCH!' Theo yelled back and we all burst out in laughter. 'Poor Miss Aldern!' Taylor laughed. 'Ugh, who cares?' Dria laughed. 'LINN JUST RELEASED A SONG SO WE WON'T BE QUIET!' she yelled down to Miss Aldern. We didn't get a response.

An hour later almost 1 000 000 people had listened to the song. 'THIS IS SICK!' i yelled. 'They're loving the song Linn!' Theo said, looking at peoples stories. 'Thank you, thank you, thank you!' I yelled and jumped upon Taylor who was still sitting on the couch. 'If it wasn't for you, Selena, Gigi, Harry and everyone that has posted about it people would never hear this song!' I smiled brightly at her.

***

We were drinking champagne, listening to the song over and over again, Taylor had made fun of my British accent and we were just having fun. Everyone slowly went home and soon it was only me, Theo and Taylor left.

'I probably should call Dave and ask him to come pick me up..' Taylor yawned. 'Isn't it a little late? You can stay here if you want!' I said, I saw Theo behind Taylor wink at me. 'Are you sure?' she asked. 'Yeah of course! We can share bed! Or if you want you can sleep on the couch.' I said. 'Thank you Linn!' she said and hugged me, she was really drunk.

***

Taylor: I stau ta Linn amd Thoes tpnaigt

Dave: ??

Felix: Taylor are you drunk?

Taylor: Hi, Linn here. Yes Taylor is drunk and she'll stay here tonight. She just wanted you to know so yeah.

Dave: 👍

Felix: Right. See you tomorrow Linn.

***

I realized Taylor was very clingy when she was drunk. Or over me at least. She was always touching me in some way; either her head on my shoulder, holding my hand, hugging my arm or just hugging me in general.

***

We were laying in bed, Taylor clinging onto me. I had lent her a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, basically the same as me. When Taylor fell asleep her arms and one leg were around me, her face in the crook of my neck. I felt comfortable but I was scared that sober Taylor would freak out if she saw what drunk Taylor was doing. I mean, she knew I was a lesbian right? Was she trying to lead me on or was she just like this while drunk?