5

November 27, 2015.

(Linn's POV)

'Goodbye Blake! Ryan! Bye James!' I said as I hugged them all before heading to a cab to go back to New York. To finally meet my friends again. 'We'll see each other in a month!' Blake said and hugged me again. 'Yeah we will! Bye!' I said as I stepped into the cab.

I hadn't told anyone I'm on my way back, not even Theo. I wanted to surprise them but I planned on texting Theo on the plane.

Me: 

theo: YOU'RE ON YOUR BACK BACK?

Me: correct mr. davis.

theo: OH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG! I BET IF YOU STAYED ANOTHER DAY MISS ALDERN WOULD HAVE KILLED ME!

Me: oh my god poor lady.

theo: EH NO UH! SHE TRAUMATIZES ME!

Me: oh my god.. good we won't be there for new years, she would have actually killed us!

theo: We are not? Why?

Me: i'll tell you when i get home

theo: NO TELL ME NOW BITCH!

Me: don't tell the others i'm coming, i want to surprise them. 

***

I sat down in my car and took a deep breath. Home. I took out my phone and dialled Ciandra. 'Finally are you calling me! We miss you girl! When are you coming back? she asked. 'I'm already home! I'm in the car! I miss you too! You and Theo are the only ones who know I'm back! And dude, I have to tell you something!' 'You're back?' Ciandra asked excitedly. 'Yes! I'm on my way home and I have to tell Theo something and he will faint!' I laughed. 'What is it?' she asked. 'I kinda met Taylor Swift at Blakes-' I laughed. 'WHAT?' I jumped at the sudden scream. 'Yes, Theo will faint!' she laughed. 'Oh no he already knows that! It's better!' 'How can it be better?' she asked. 'She asked me to her new years party and I had told her about Theo and she said to invite him as well..' I struggled to keep my laughter in. 'YOU AND THEO ARE GOING TO A TAYLOR SWIFT NEW YEAR'S PARTY!' Ciandra screamed. 'Yes, we will! And I have to tell Theo as soon as I get home! Can you come over and help me record because I so wanna keep this memory!' Of course, I'll leave now!' 'Thanks bestie! I'll call Enzo and Marlene as well but I won't tell them about Taylor, except I met her.' 'Perfect, see you soon!'

I ended the call and called Marlene and Enzo before I got home. I pulled up my car in the parking lot and saw Ciandra standing in the corner off it. I ran up to her and hugged her. 'I've missed you!' I squealed. 'I've missed you too!' she said. 'Now lets go murder Theo!' I laughed. She rolled her eyes and followed me up to my and Theo's apartment. In the stairwell we ran into Miss Aldern. 'Oh. Linn.. You're back. Keep control on your roommate! Especially during New Years!' 'Oh don't worry Miss Aldern, we won't be here for New Years!' She gave me a confused look. 'We'll be in Los Angeles!' i said. She huffed and me and Ciandra went up to my apartment.