13

January 1 2016. Los Angeles.

I woke up with an extreme headache. I needed water. I went downstairs to the kitchen. There were glitter and polaroids on the whole floor. Taylor had handed out a few polaroid cameras when people arrived because she wanted pictures.

'Morning!' I heard a soft voice from the other side of the room. I jumped and turned around to see Taylor trying to clean up. 'Oh, good morning Taylor!' i smiled softly. 'Do you want help?' I asked. 'No thank you, I'm fine!' she said. 'Shit talk..' I chuckled and started helping her.

'Did you have fun yesterday?' Taylor asked. 'Yeah, did you?' I asked. 'Yeah, it was nice.' She smiled at me, making butterflies enter my stomach. I panicked, why did I get butterflies?

I only then remembered that I hadn't checked my phone since before midnight. I took out my phone out of my pocket and saw that my phone had blown up.

Mila: You- you KISSED Taylor fucking Swift at midnight????

Me: yup LMAO

Mila: Fuck you

Mila: Was it good tho?

Me: STFU YOU'RE MY LITTLE SISTER-

Mila: I'm only two years younger.. 

***

Theo: 

Theo: 

Dria: WTF

Marls: Linn... LINN KISSED TAYLOR SWIFT ON NEW YEARS?

Theo: Indeed.

Izaak: Oh god...

Enzo: If they kissed... who kissed you?

Theo: Selena Gomez 😏

Dria: OoOoOoOoOoOoO

Izaak: Oh you did? 😏😏

Marls: Happy new years btw lol

Dria: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Izaak: Yeah whatever..

Enzo: Happy new year guys!!!

Theo: Y'all... I'm standing next to Harry Styles chill out.

Dria: You... You're WHAT now again?

 You're WHAT now again?

Theo: 

Dria: SAY HI FROM ME!

Theo: He says hi back.

Enzo: Ciandra darling.. chill out..

Dria: Sorry E, IT'S HARRY STYLES.

Enzo: ...

Izaak: OoOoOoOoOoOo drama

Enzo: stfu Izaak you spent new years with Linn's cat. Where is Linn btw?

Theo: SHIT- Ed Sheeran just jumped from the balcony into the pool. Linn's in the pool btw.

Marls: Oh my god...

Me: HIII SORRY I'M WRITING NOW I HAVEN'T CHECKED MY PHONE SINCE NOW. GOSH YOU TOOK A PIC OFF ME AND TAYLOR THEO? I SHOULD'VE TAKEN A PHOTO OF YOU AND SELENA!

Theo: Pfft... You were too busy making out with Taylor!

Me: i didn't make out with her! it was harry who insisted that we had to kiss someone!

Theo: true but you still kissed for like three minutes straight!

Me: we did not.

Theo: you did.

Me: we did not.

Marls: WHO CARES, YOU STILL KISSED TAYLOR SWIFT!

Me: Dude she's standing beside me.

Marls: what?

Me: Yeah, we're trying to clean up but THEO is upstairs so it's only me and Tay.

Theo: I'll let you make out on your own 😏

Me: WE DID NOT MAKE OUT! 

***

I went onto Instagram and tapped through people's stories. When I pressed Theo's, my eyes went wide. 'THEO!' i yelled. 'What is it?' Taylor asked. I showed her Theo's story and she went red.