2

I sat down on the couch right after Taylor left. Everyone in the house was asleep except me so I took up my phone and went on instagram. Taylor Swift followed you back and Taylor Swift liked your latest post.

Taylor followed me. Taylor Swift fucking follows me. I know I just met her like five minutes ago but still. I was just gonna call Theodore and tell him what just happened, but he called me first. 'BITCH! TAYLOR SWIFT LIKED YOUR LATEST POST!' he yelled in my ear. 'Dude I know!' i chuckled. 'HOW ARE YOU NOT FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW?' he yelled. 'First of all, I can't because we're four people in the house right now and I'm the only one awake- ' I laughed. 'Four?' he asked. 'Yeah, me, Blake, you know who that is, Ryan and James.' 'Who's James? Are you dating someone?' they asked. 'Yeah, if I'm dating my school friend's one year old daughter.' I laughed. 'And now she's waking up..' I chuckled as I put my head against my shoulder with my phone in between, picking up James. 'Oh yeah, I forgot they have a child. God we're old..' he muttered. 'Dude. We're both twenty-five. We're not ninety!' I laughed as I carried James into the bathroom. 'True. WAIT. You said first off all! What's the second?' they asked. 'I kinda want to record your reaction to this.' I laughed. 'Okay, let's talk facetime then!' he said. 'Wait, I'm changing James' diaper..' I mumbled. 'Where are her parents?' Theo asked. 'Asleep. I kinda forced them. They haven't slept in days!' i laughed.

***

'Okay, James playing, facetime?' I asked. 'Of course! I wanna know what you want to tell me!' Theodore laughed. 'Has It something to do with Taylor liking your post?' he asked. 'Didn't you see? She didn't just like my post, she started following me!' I laughed. 'WHAT? he yelled. I clicked on the facetime button and Theo was quick to accept. 'Okay, so what's up?' he asked as he put down his phone on the window frame in his room off our apartment. I started recording my screen. 'So you know I'm staying with model/actress/director/advocate Blake Lively?' I asked. 'Yes, of course I know!' he said as he walked out of the screen. 'Wait, i got a notification,' he said as he entered the screen again.

The blood drained from his face as his eyes flew wide open and his mouth opened. 'What? Has something happened?' I asked worriedly. He disappeared out of screen again and I heard an ear glistening scream. I was scared Ryan or Blake woke up, Blake was a very light sleeper. I realized the scream didn't sound like something bad had happened, more like something exciting. Then I heard a sob and my worries came back. 'Theo? Theodore! Has something happened?' I asked. He entered the frame again and he was crying, but it didn't look like he was sad. 'Taylor Swift started following me on Insta..' he sobbed. Of course she did.. I chuckled. 'OH FUCK YOU!' he yelled. 'Dude! Miss Aldern downstairs will kill us if you continue to yell!' I hissed.

I glanced over at James who was happily playing with her toys. 'Well, if you start crying over that you'll faint when i tell you what i'm about too-' i got cut off by someone walking into the living room. 'I heard a scream!' Blake said worriedly. 'I'm so sorry Blake, go back to sleep! I'm on facetime with Theo! He screamed because Taylor followed him on Instagram!' I laughed. 'Oh- have you told them-' she started but I started making weird noises with my mouth. 'No I haven't!' I said fastly. She chuckled.

'Did she.. new years..him?' Blake whispered. I nodded with a grin on my face. 'What are y'all on about? Who and what are you talking about? Hi Blake by the way! I've never talked to you! You know Taylor Swift right? How's she? Is she as tall as she looks?' he asked Blake as she sat down beside me on the couch. 'Yes, she is indeed.' I answered. 'I- What? How would you- OH MY GOD YOU MET TAYLOR SWIFT!' he yelled. 'BRUH! MISS ALDERN!' I hissed. 'Who's Miss Aldern?' Blake asked, confused. 'Our bitchy as downstairs neighbour who is so old she could literally just die this minute.' I explained. I really didn't like Miss Aldern.

'I DON'T CARE! YOU MET FUCKING TAYLOR SWIFT?' he continued to yell. 'Yes! Calm down!' I laughed. 'It was amazing. She's gorgeous!' 'I'm definitely telling her you said that!' Blake laughed. 'DON'T YOU DARE-' I screamed. We all had forgotten about Ryan asleep in the next room. 'WAIT WAIT WAIT. You're telling me.. you were in the same room as Taylor Swift. And you talked to her?' he said. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door on Theo's line. His eyes widened as he whispered, 'Miss Aldern..' His face was pale. We heard another knock. 'You have to open the door Theo..' I laughed. He slowly stood up, grabbed his phone with me and Blake and made his way to the door.

'WHAT IS ALL THIS SCREAMING?' a loud, irritating voice said on the other line. Theodore looked down at his phone (aka looked down at me and Blake) with tears in his eyes. 'I'm sorry Miss Aldern..' he mumbled. 'Keep quiet!' she huffed angrily. Suddenly a sound came from where me and Blake were. Both our heads shot up to James but she was sitting there on the floor, playing happily. 'Why are you screaming?" A sleepy Ryan asked. 'Where's that voice coming from?' Miss Aldern asked Theo. "Oh I'm sorry Miss Aldern, I'm on a phone call with Linn. You know my roommate? She's in Los Angeles for a while." he said and showed angry Miss Aldern me, Blake and now Ryan who had walked in behind the couch and looked at my phone.

'Hello Miss Aldern!' I said with a fake smile on my lips. 'Hello Linn.' she snarled. 'I recognize you!' she said and pointed at Ryan behind me. Theo looked back at his phone and when he saw Ryan his eyes widened. 'R-Ryan Reynolds..' he mumbled, trembling on the words. 'Yes yes! Ryan Reynolds! He was in Ordinary Magic!' Miss Aldern exclaimed.

***

I was chilling in bed. Blake and Ryan were forcing me not to help them with dinner as thank you for being with James earlier so they could sleep. I got a message, 

TAYLOR MOTHERFUCKING SWIFT: So... I'm gorgeous huh?

'BLAKE!' I SCREAMED AND RAN DOWN THE STAIRS.