35

March 4th 2016.

'Linn.. I want you to go with me to L.A...' Taylor mumbled as we were cuddling in bed, having just woken up. 'And I want to go with you..' I mumbled back. Suddenly she was wide awake. 'What?' she asked, sitting up. 'I said I would like to go with you to L.A!' I laughed. 'Please come with me then!' she said happily. 'Well I'll have to see with Oliver but if I can I want to go with you!' I said, she dove onto me in a hug.

***

Me: I wanna go to L.A today.

Oliver: Today?

Me: Yes. Can I go?

Oliver: How long will you stay if I say yes?

Me: Five days.

Oliver: Fine. Go on to L.A.

Me: THANK YOU ❤️❤️

Oliver: 😒

Me: Love you already Oli.

Oliver: Oli?

Me: ❤️Oli❤️

Oliver: You're weird.. How am I supposed to... I give up.

Me: HEY! You've worked with me for like two days, you can't give up already!

Oliver: Wish me good luck..

Me: Good luck Oli :)

***

'HE SAID YES!' I flew out of my bed to the kitchen to Tay. 'What are you talking about?' Theo asked as I darted past him in the living room. 'You can go?' Taylor asked as she turned around to me. 'Yes! He already hates me though but who cares..' I laughed. 'No Oliver doesn't hate you!' Taylor laughed as she hugged me. 'What are y'all talking about?' Theo asked as he followed me into the kitchen. 'I'm going with Tay to L.A!' I laughed. 'You two are leaving me here?' Theo asked. 'Hell yeah we are!' I laughed. He just pointed his middle finger at me.

***

Later that day me and Taylor were sitting on Taylor's private jet on our way back to L.A. I hadn't told anyone except Theo and Oliver.

dria: Wanna hang out?

Me: sorry can't, taylor and i r on our way to l.a :P

dria: Excuse me, what?

Me: yea, taylor's going on ellen so i'm going with her. but dw we're only gone 5 days then we're back in new york.

dria: And who knows you're on your way to L.A? I hope your publicist knows or you'll be dead.

Me: don't worry, oliver knows. other than that it's only you and theo who knows lol

dria: lol

dria: have fun ig

Me: thanks bestieeee

dria: don't call me your bestie after not telling me your going to l.a... jk luv u bestie

Me: <3

***

Suddenly I got a FaceTime call from Marlene. I laughed and answered. 'Hey bestie!' I said. 'You're just going to L.A without telling us?' Marlene yelled at me through the phone. I flinched. I could hear Taylor chuckle a bit from her seat, I just pointed my middle finger at her. 'How did you know?' I asked. 'Dria started ranting in our group chat about you giving up on us..' she laughed. 'No one has written in our group chat for days!' Taylor laughed. 'Oh not the groupchat y'all are in, the group chat without you and Tay!' Marlene laughed. 'You guys have a group chat without us?' I asked. 'Yeah.. We talk about Taylinn all the time..' 'What the fuck? Who is in this group chat?' Taylor asked as she stood up and walked over to me. She sat down beside me. 'Well me, Dria, Theo, Gigi, Selena, Harry, Ed and Blake.' 'What the fuck! I'm calling Selena..' Taylor said and stretched to take her phone. She quickly called Selena and put on speaker.

'You guys have a group chat without Linn and I?' Taylor asked as Selena answered. 'Who told you?' Selena asked. 'Sorry Sel!' Marlene laughed. 'Marls you traitor!' Selena fake gasped. 'One question, who made the group chat?' I asked. 'Theo!' they said at the same time. 'That fucking Theodore!' I laughed. 'Well what are y'all talking about in this group chat?' Taylor asked.

***

When we arrived in L.A we firstly went to Taylor's house. A while later Tree came over and while I was just sitting on the couch watching T.V, Taylor and Tree were sitting in the kitchen talking. 'So you'll be on Ellen tomorrow, then during these five days you'll do some small interviews before you fly back to New York.' I overheard Tree say to Taylor. 'One of those interviews being a friendship test with me!' I piped in from the living room. Taylor just laughed at me. 

A/N: Y'all we just hit 1k views!! Thank you!