19

When we woke up Taylor and I somehow had ended up cuddling again, but this time we woke up at the same time. 'I'm so sorry..' Taylor mumbled and she let go of my waist. She's blushing so hard.. And so did I. 'Don't apologize..' I smiled. 'It wasn't just you..' I laughed slightly.

***

'Fuck... I have work tomorrow..' I muttered as I threw my hands to my face and threw my head back on the couch. 'What do you even work with?' Taylor chuckled. 'Well both me and Theo work at this shitty café..' I chuckled. 'Literally no one's ever there and only me, Theo and this other girl work there. I've been on a break for a while but I'm going back tomorrow.' I laughed silently for myself. 'That sucks..' Taylor chuckled. 'Yup..' 'What's the name of the café?' she asked. 'Johnson's.. The owner literally named it after his last name,' I continued to laugh.

***

(Taylors POV)

I woke up at 8 AM, right when Linn's shift started but the café supposedly was only down the street from her. I checked my schedule for the day and saw that I didn't have to do anything until the afternoon.

I walked out to the living room and sat down on the couch, after a while Felix came in.

'Hello Felix!' I said. 'Morning ms. Swift. I just wanted to check you were still here this morning..' he muttered. 'So, what are you doing today?' he asked. 'Well, I don't have any plans until this afternoon. I'm thinking of maybe going to get breakfast anywhere.' I said. Felix nodded. 'Thinking of anything specific? Should I text Dave?' he asked. 'Well, I know Linn's having a shift at this café right now and even though she said it's shitty I still wanna see it..' I chuckled. 'I'll call Dave and we'll be on our way in no second.' Felix laughed slightly and walked out of the room.

I went back to my room to dress and fix myself and when I walked out again Dave was already there. 'Ready to go ms. Swift?' Felix asked. I nodded and we walked out to the car.

We pulled up to this ugly looking café with a ruined sign where it stood "Johnson's". 'Are you sure it's here ms. Swift?' Dave asked. I chuckled. 'I'm sure Dave, thank you.'

Me and Felix walked out of the car to a deserted street and walked into the café and just as we entered we saw someone walk quickly to the back.

(Linn's POV)

'Linn! Holy fuck!' Zemira ran to me sitting in the back of the café listening to music. I took off my headphones. 'What's up?' I asked the hypervialenting girl in front of me. 'You can't believe who just walked in!' She was pacing around the room. 'Who?' I asked, wondering if it was one of her exes. 'Taylor fucking Swift and this guy. Maybe her boyfriend..' Zemira said. I let out a laugh. 'Oh my god.. What is she doing here..' I laughed silently as I stood up. 'Oh and that's not her boyfriend, that's probably her bodyguard Felix!' I laughed as I walked out of the room. 'Wait- how do you know that-' she said and ran after me.

'Taylor what are you doing here?' I laughed as I ran over to Taylor and Felix who had sat down at a table. I gave her a hug, or as close a hug can get when one person is sitting down and one standing up. Zemira stood a few steps away staring at us, her eyebrows as high as they could. 'Hi Felix!' i smiled at him. 'Hello Linn. Nice to see you again.' he said. 'Thanks, you too!' I said as I dragged a chair from another table and sat down beside Taylor.

Zemira was still gaping at us.

'Anyways, what are y'all doing here? Don't you have anything better to do?' i asked. 'Linn-' Taylor chuckled and turned to Zemira. 'Oh yeah, sorry. Zemira this is, as you know, Taylor Swift and her bodyguard Felix. Taylor, Felix, this is my colleague Zemira.' I said. 'Hi!' Taylor smiled brightly at Zemira.

Zemira stood up, walked up to me, grabbed my arm and dragged me into the back.

'That is Taylor Swift.' she hissed. 'Yeah? I know..' I laughed slightly nervously. 'That is Taylor Swift. How do you treat her like she's a friend or something? And how do you know her bodyguard?' she hissed. I started laughing. 'Zemira.. Did you know I'm friends with Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds?' I asked. Her mouth flew open, her eyebrows flew up and her eyes widened. 'WHAT?' she continued hissing. I nodded. 'Okay then you probably don't know me and Theo spent New Years at Taylor's house in L.A and had a party with her, Ed Sheeran, One Direction, Gigi Hadid, Selena Gomez, Blake and Ryan of course since they're friends and Blake introduced us.' I laughed. Her face was unreadably. 'Taylor has slept over at mine for two days straight, not yesterday to today since I had this shift but the two days previous.' I said. 'You know famous people..' she whispered. I nodded and walked right back to Taylor and Felix. 'So, do you guys want anything?' I asked. 'Sure, what do you recomend?' Taylor laughed. 'Well, I can make Coffee and it's the same machine as I have at home so it'll taste the same. We can make a toast as well but yeah.. That's pretty much it..' I laughed. 'Oh my god I love your coffee so both I guess..' Taylor chuckled and turned to the door to the back as Zemira entered the room again. 'And you Felix?' I asked. 'A coffee thank you!'

***

'I miss my cats..' Taylor complained. 'Why didn't you take them with you?' I asked. 'I didn't think I'd stay this long..' 'Well go back to them!' I chuckled. 'But I'll miss you and Theo!' she continued. 'But go home to your cat and we can talk facetime everyday!' i laughed.

***

'I'll miss you so much!' Taylor said as she hugged me and Theo. 'We'll miss you, Taylor!' Theo said. 'Yes, we will!' I said as I hugged her again. And she left.