I am waiting, baby.

Blake's POV

I just couldn't bear her calling me a stranger. I know she hates me for our past. But I just couldn't keep her to myself back then. Even though all I wanted to do was to keep her in my arms forever and all to myself. I couldn't bear any other boy even looking at her. But I had no other choice.

She was an innocent and sweet girl whereas I was the complete opposite. I didn't want my darkness to consume her too. I wasn't in my right state of mind either. I was a typical bad teenager. Alcohol, drugs, girls, etc. were all I knew. I don't know why Samaira loved me. I wasn't capable of her love. And that's why I had to do everything I did 10 years back to make her stay away from me. I was the person everyone hates, and she loved me. She deserved better.

But not anymore, I changed my mind. I was a mature person now. And now all I want is Samaira. She owns all of me. When I became a powerful person, I ordered my people to find out about her. They gave me all the information. It was 5 years back. And since then, I have been following everything. I know each and everything about her. She is the only reason I had, to stay alive. And when her brother and my best friend, told me that she is shifting to California, I was over the moon. 'My girl will be near me ', this was the thought I had.

I had to threaten Laura to tell me Samaira's address. Even Laura hates me, so I had to do something to get it out of her. I am a bad guy and worse for my girl. I know you all must be wondering why I didn't use my sources to find out about her address. It's because Samaira kept a very low profile while shifting here, and that's why my men couldn't find her address. She indeed is a businesswoman. And I went to her house when I thought it was the right time. Even though being called a stranger was the highlight, I didn't miss the way she reacted. I still affected her. She was furious, but still, her eyes held the sadness which was caused by me years ago.

"Because you are a stranger", she said thinking that it wouldn't affect me.
But it did, more than she knew. It felt like she stabbed me right in the heart.

"I am a stranger?", I asked with a blank face. I didn't plan on showing my emotions to her just yet.

" You are just my brother's best friend", she said and again the feeling of being stabbed hit me.

"That's it?", I asked.

"Yes", she said with a blankly inscrutable expression.

I had to leave from there as I was at the peak of dragging her out of there and to my house. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't see her soon. I knew Laura wouldn't keep her mouth shut and tell Samaira how I threatened her. So I knew my baby girl would come to me. I am waiting, baby.

Samaira's POV

"WHAT?!", I roared with anger.

After Blake left, Laura explained to me why she had to tell him my address.

That asshole threatened her!

"Go home Laura, I'll call you later", I tell her.

I go to my room to get my phone and bag. When I go out, Laura is standing near her car.

"Going somewhere?", she asks.

"Yeah", I say with a blank face.

"To Blake?", she asks in a solemn tone.

"Yeah, why?", I asked with an unreadable face. I don't want her to know what I was about to do.

"He's dangerous Samaira", she said with concern evident in her eyes.

"You think I am scared? Non", I said and smirked.

"He might be dangerous, but even you know that I am not the delicate little girl anymore", I said with credence.

"Be safe", she said. I nodded, got inside my car, and drove to the devil's heaven. I am coming, Mendes.