Us.

1 month later

Blake's POV

"No, no, no!! Do not put those flowers there. They won't look good with the background. Where the hell is your boss? Why can't he ever answer his damn phone?!" I shout.

"Hey, hey, hey! Blake, relax. Everything's gonna be okay. The venue will look exquisite. Just calm down, ok? You should probably go take a breather, I'll take over now. And your best friend is a nervous wreck right now. Maybe, you should go check upon him. Andre and I can handle this," Samaira ensures and ushers me to Ivaan's room.

"Alright. Call me if you need anything." I tell her and she nods.

Samaira and I are in a good place now. At least better than what we were a month ago. I haven't brought up our past much. And I figured that's what I should do. I should prevent bringing up our past. It's agonizing for both of us. And without it, we are so much better. Although, I am still jealous of Andre. But I've grown into liking him. He's a good human, who is only trying to keep Samaira happy, just like me.

Also, I have seen some optimistic changes in me since Samaira came here. I smile more, I laugh more, and my arrogance has become less. And I am liking it all. I'll do anything to make Samaira comfortable around me.

I have stopped troubling her, touching her, calling her baby girl. But I wanna do those things. It makes me happy. And even though Samaira denies it, I know she loves it too. I've been proving myself to her every day since the day she told me to. And she has made me a part of her life, just like she told me she would.

We've been busy this whole month. It has been difficult managing our work, social life, and wedding planning. But the good thing is, we did it.

The wedding festivities will start next week.

But the bad thing is, I haven't had a chance to talk to Samaira about anything. My goal is still the same. I want that girl to be mine. I love her. And I wish that she loves me too, again. I will keep trying till the very end. I won't stop.

I enter Ivaan's room and he is pacing from the living room to the bedroom. "Yo bro, what's up. What's making you anxious? I don't remember the last time I saw you so edgy. Heck, I've never seen you anxious. May I know the reason?" I ask calmly, even though I want to laugh so hard.

"I don't want this wedding. I'll go tell Siara to cancel this wedding. We can just be each other's fiance for the rest of our life," once he stops talking, I laugh so hard. I was still giggling when the door opened and Brien came in.

"What? What's wrong? Why are you laughing so much? I literally could hear you down the hall. I got so enthusiastic, I just came here sprinting. I am curious! Tell me!" listening to him, I laughed harder. Then I told him everything and he started laughing too. We laughed for good 10 mins until Ivaan threw pillows at us.

We caught the pillows and continued laughing. "Aww, what are you? 5? Playing with pillows?" I ridiculed.

"GUYS! FOR GOD'S SAKE! I AM ACTUALLY TERRIFIED!" he roared and we stopped laughing. We smiled at each other and took our seats on either side of Ivaan.

"Do you love Siara?" Brien asked him. "Of course I do," he responded.

"Do you want to spend the rest of your life with her?" I questioned. "Yes, I do" he answered.

"Can you imagine your life without her?" Brien asked. "Not at all" he replied.

"Then, you, my boy, are ready to marry her," I declare. "You guys have been dating forever. And trust me, you guys are my perfect example of a perfect couple."

"You guys are right. I was worried for no reason. I love her and would love to spend the rest of my life with her," Ivaan said confidently.

"And make beautiful babies too. I would love to be an aunt," Samaira said. She was standing at the door, smiling.

"Come in, Sammy," Ivaan said.

Samaira's POV

It was lovely, watching the boys containing Ivaan. The most adorable thing. Especially Blake, speaking about love and marriage. It somehow made me feel good about him.

I enter the room. "Now that you are fine. Go talk to your bride, Iv. She's tense too," he nods and goes to Siara's room.

"I gotta go. Laura is going to kill me. She had called me to help her," Brien says and dashes out. I laugh. Laura and Brien are so cute.

"Samaira?" Blake reaches out. "Yes?" I ask. "Can we talk today? After dinner?" he asks. His eyes are pleading me to say yes. I wonder what he wants to talk about. We didn't fight for a month. And I kind of want to keep it that way.

Since I didn't respond, he begins to walk out of the room. "Blake, wait. Fine, let's meet on the hotel roof after dinner." He smiles, "Okay, thanks."

He starts stepping out again, but stops and spins towards me. He walks back to me and presses his lips to my forehead. His lips are warm against my head, and I feel comfortable. And then he walks out. Surprisingly, I am beaming.

I still didn't forgive Blake. But things are getting better between us. He's trying to change, for me. And not bringing up our past is beneficial too. Although, I still want to talk to him about it. I am stalling it, I don't know why. Maybe, today is the day.

The hotel roof is the most suitable place for it. We came to the wedding venue one week before the wedding festivities began so that we could make flawless arrangements. We came here yesterday. And this place is so incredible.

It's going to be an Indian wedding. Of course, because both the parties are Hindus. This wedding is going to be a blast.

Blake's POV

She smiled! Yes! Yes! Yes! She fucking smiled. That made me so fucking happy. That meant so much to me. If I can kiss her and make her smile both , I'll do it thousand times in a day. She has taken over my heart and soul.

Just knowing that I'll get to talk to her alone today makes me so damn excited. I can't wait. I get back to making arrangements, knowing that I am going to have one hell of a night today.

At night, after dinner, I excuse myself and head to the roof. I sit and gaze the stars, waiting for her.

"They are beautiful, aren't they?" I hear her voice, and turn around. I smile. She's gazing the stars too. Her face his glowing due to the moonlight. "Very beautiful," I state.

She looks at me and smiles. She knows I am talking about her and not the stars. "So? What's up?" she asks while making herself comfortable beside me.

"How was your day?" I ask, and she looks at me, grinning. "Do you ask that to all of the girls you meet or talk to?" she asks, and I chuckle. "There's no other girl like you. You are pretty special," I confirm. She giggles and teases, "Where's the dark Blake? Since when did he become so cheesy?" "Which Blake do you like?" I ask and grin. "I guess a little bit of both," she replies.

Then I lean towards her and place my hands on either side of her. "Then you can have both," I whisper in her ear, and she gasps. Both of us don't say anything for the next 5 mins and just gaze each other. It's soothing. Then I peck her cheeks and sit back properly.

"What did you want to talk about?" she asks, her eyes curious. "About us," I respond. "Us? Is there an us?" she asks. Ouch,that hurt.

"There was always an us"