Make things right

Samaira's POV

"We don't have anything to talk about," I declare. "Or maybe we do," he states. "Blake, let me go. You are the one who has been ignoring me this whole week. So you have no right to capture me and force me to talk to you. You don't fucking own me. You behaved like a bastard. And the last thing I want to do right now is talk to you. So leave me the fuck alone," I snap. All the fury and frustration just came out. Blake instantly backed up like it was a slap on his face. But I don't care. He deserves it.

I run as fast as I can. I cannot stand being around him. I am too mad to talk to him. But as soon as I reach the exit, Laura, Brien, Ivaan, Siara, and Andre block my way. "What?" I question.

"He ignored you because he wanted to give you some time to think, and he needed time," Laura said.

"He was away not because he wanted to. Because he had to," Brien said. "He was away. But he was planning something for you," Ivaan said.

"You were always on his mind," Siara said.

"And he can go to any extent for you. And you know it,," Andre said.

"All of you can go fuck yourselves. Because I DON'T CARE. No one asked me what I want. And the way you guys are supporting him, I'm assuming you all knew the plan. So fuck off. Because at this point, you guys only care about what he is thinking. What about me?" I shriek and walk out.

I just plunge into the pool and go underwater. This is the only place I'll get some peace. I am in there for good 10 mins. I will rather be here than speak to anyone. Everyone is getting out of the pool slowly. Which is good, but I still don't surface. I can hold my breath for as long as I want. I have practice. I used to swim a lot. I'm a sucker for adventures. Mostly underwater adventures.

I hear someone dive into the pool. But I don't spin around. I could care less. But then, someone grabs my waist and surfaces. My eyes are closed, but I know who it is. He turns me around so that I am facing him. I try to free myself, "Stay right here, or you'll regret it," Blake says. I stop and open my eyes. Fuck! I shouldn't have. We are too damn close. So close that our lips are just an inch away. He is staring at my lips and breathing heavily.

"What the hell do you think you were doing?" he questions, still staring at my lips. I look around frantically. The pool is empty, and so are the bar and the dance floor. It's just the two of us here. He leans in and whispers in my ears, "We are alone, baby girl." That sends a shiver down my body. And then he leans back and looks me in the eyes.

"So?" he asks. "So what?" I question. "You didn't answer me. What were you doing?" he asks. "Finding peace. Which you took away the moment you entered the dining hall yesterday," I respond, and he clenches his jaw. Like he is composing himself. I could care less. He deserves every mean word coming out of my mouth.

"You wanna punish me? Do it. Punish me till you want to. I'm ready for it. Just don't ignore me," he begs. "That is your punishment, Blake. I'm gonna ignore you the way you did. You should know how that feels," I state. He looks defeated. And that's how I felt this whole week. But then he kisses me.

It's not a slow or sweet kiss. It's an 'I need you' kiss. I kiss him back. I need him too. No matter what, I will always need him. We are kissing like this is the last time we are ever gonna kiss. He bites my lower lip and I moan. He halts and looks at me. He mutters a quick fuck and then kisses me again. But this time it's a passionate kiss. He tastes like whiskey. And he smells heavenly.

Blake's POV

I just needed to do that. I have been desiring to kiss her since yesterday. But I was afraid about her reaction. Yeah, I get intimidated too. But only if it's Samaira. But when she moaned, I lost my mind. It was the sexiest moan I've ever heard. But our kiss was the most significant thing. Like hell, I want to keep doing it.

But I pull away. The last thing I want to do is complicate things for her even more.

"What? Why did you stop?" she asked and now I am confused. "I thought u wouldn't like to continue," I answered honestly. And then what she said actually made me so joyful that I could dance right now.

"If I didn't like it, I wouldn't kiss you back in the first place." and then she tugged me closer and kissed me. I am grinning and she knows it. 'Cause, she is beaming too.

I wrap my hands around her waist and yank her closer and she intertwines her arms around my neck. One of my hands travels up her back and then her face. I place my hand on the back of her head to position her face properly. This is the best kiss ever.

We stop when we hear someone clear their throat. We lookup. It's Laura. "Hey, love birds," she's beaming. "Don't call us that," Samaira cautions her. Laura frowns, "Why not?" Samaira withdraws herself from me and gets out of the water. "Because we aren't dating and have a lot to talk about," she states with an expressionless face and strolls off.

"Weren't you guys just kissing? I thought everything's fine," Laura said gloomily. "Not yet. But I'll do everything I can to make things right," I promise her. "I know you will," she says, and that makes me smile.

If someone had told us a few months ago that we would rely on each other so much, we would laugh at them. But look at us now. Two people who despised each other are becoming best friends. Time really does change things.

"Are you planning on sitting inside the pool the whole day? We have a lunch scheduled, you see," Laura teases and I chuckle. I get out of the water. "Do you want a hug?" I ask her and she starts to back away. "No thanks. I'm good," she says. "Oh c'mon! A little thank you hug," I tease and she starts to run and I run behind her. Both of us are laughing. "Fuck off, Mendes," she yells and runs towards the dining hall.

Samaira's POV

It feels good to see that Blake and Laura are bonding. Yeah, I didn't go to my room after I walked off. I hid behind a pillar. And I'm glad that I did. Or I would miss this funny banter. And the way that they are trusting each other amazes me. A month ago they hated each other.

I really hope Blake keeps his promise. Because honestly, I want things to work out. Kissing him felt incredible but I want more. I want to feel loved by him every day. I want to hug him every day. I want to cuddle, dance, sing, and have fun with him every day. I really want things to be normal and not so complicated every fucking time.

I go to my room and take a nice bath. Then I put on the clothes Siara chose for me and head to the dining room. Blake catches up to me before we reach the dining room. "You smell good," he compliments. "Thank you," I say. "We need to talk," he states. "Yes, we do," I agree. "Roof?" he asks. "No. My room," I announce and walk quicker. I enter the dining room before him and take my seat.

That roof is a place I don't want to talk about. That place holds a lot of emotion now. The confession, the argument, the truths, the eye contact. Everything that happened there is too overwhelming. So going there again for another conversation is not a choice.

I want to know everything this time. Every little thing. Right from the day, I met him for the first time to now. Because once this wedding is done, I will make my decision. And now, it depends on Blake himself if he is going to be a part of my future or not. Even though I want him to be in it, I also want to know everything that I don't know.

He takes the seat beside me. "Every day, you are going to explain things little by little. You are gonna tell me everything I don't know. And this should end by the time this wedding ends. Because then, it will be time for us to make a decision. And please, make things right," I whisper in his ears and then look up at him.

I finally understand what those emotions in his eyes are. It's a mixture of love and dread. He loves me but is scared to lose me. And so am I. "I will make things right, I promise," that's what I wanted to hear.