Love

Samaira's POV

I don't know what to do. I don't know how to feel. I don't know anything. I am fucked up!

Laura came to my room soon after I called Brien. And when I told her everything about yesterday. She did not say anything! She just got up and walked out of my suite. What the hell am I supposed to do now? I should get out of this room.

I open the door to go out, but Andre blocks my way. "Going somewhere?" he asks. "Just for a walk," I answer. "Care to tell me what's going on?" he questions. "What are you talking about?" I ask.

"You won't come out of your room since yesterday night. Blake keeps asking for you. Then he wants to talk to Laura and Siara privately. After that, Laura dashes out of your room just so she can go to collect clothes with Blake. Do you think I am that dumb to not understand that there's something definitely wrong?" he unleashes his fury.

"Calm the fuck down, will you? Come in. I'll tell you," I pull him in and tell him everything. "Oh! So the guy finally confessed?" Andre asks. "What do you mean finally? Did you know anything about it?" I ask him. " He made it quite obvious that he likes you," Andre answers.

"Please leave me alone," I tell him. I don't need anyone telling me right now that they knew about Blake's feelings. He nodded and got up from the couch. He started walking towards the door but halted, and spun around.

He started strolling toward me. But before he could reach me, he tripped on something and fell directly above me. We were just inches away. But that was not the problem. The problem was that Blake and Laura entered the room before Andre could get off me. They just froze.

None of us spoke anything, and Andre quickly got off me. But all of my attention was on Blake. He was restraining himself from doing something violent. I could see that. He clenched his hands in a fist. His eyes were full of rage and hurt. I knew he presumed the worst. He just raced out of the room.

"Blake!" Laura screamed. "Blake, wait!" she kept hollering and dashed behind him. "Sama..." Andre began to speak, but I cut him off, "Please leave me alone." With that, he exits the room, and I am all alone, wondering how my life became so messy.

Laura's room

I ran after Blake after he dashed out of Samaira's room. I know what he is assuming. But I know that nothing is going on between Andre and Samaira. Samaira still loves Blake with all her heart. I know it. She's trying hard to not show how much Blake's confession affected her.

I don't know what happened in that room before we entered. But Blake surely visualized the worst. I need to talk to him.

Samaira told me what happened yesterday, and then I understood why Blake decided to marry Samaira. That's why, instead of Andre, I went with Blake to collect our clothes. I needed to know, what was the reason he pushed Samaira away 10 years ago.

And I know everything now. And I don't blame Blake anymore. Even though he was a fool to do that. But I know where that came from. Their love for each other is so fucking extraordinary. And I envy them.

I caught up with Blake and yanked him to his room. "Leave me alone, Laura," he said. "No! You need to know that it isn't how it looked like. I don't know what happened in that room before we entered, but..." I started assuring him, but he cut me off. "See? You said it yourself. You don't know what happened in that room before we entered. How do you know that it isn't what it looked like?" He questioned.

"Because I fucking know them, Blake! They are just best friends and nothing else! And Andre would never do that. Because..." I couldn't persist. "Because what?" he asked. I didn't respond. He grabbed my shoulder and asked me again, "Because what, Laura?"

"Because I know that Samaira has feelings for only one person," we heard Andre. Both of us looked at the door, and there he was. He walked inside and stood right beside us. "Samaira is my best friend. And that is why I can never fall for her. And even if I loved her romantically, it wouldn't matter. She loves only one person," he said in a calm voice.

"And who is that?" Blake asked. "YOU! It's you, idiot! She loves you! She loved when she was just 15. And she still does," I screamed. "Didn't you see the love she has for you when you confessed last night?" Andre asked him.

"You did what?!" we heard Ivaan yell. Shit! Ivaan, Siara and Brien were standing at the door. And by the look on their faces, I suppose they heard everything. And that's bad. Ivaan won't even hear us out before doing something inappropriate. I look at Siara. She's looking at me too. Both of us are anxious about what's gonna happen.

Blake's POV

This day is not going to end well. Ivaan won't take this lightly. No matter how much he loves me. He loves his sister more than anyone. More than Siara too.

"I want you outdoors. Now!" Ivaan summoned and walked off. I guess history is going to repeat itself.

10 years back, when Ivaan came to know about Samaira and me. And about how I hurt her. He came to me, and we had a massive fight. Physical fight. Both of us were admitted to the hospital later. We were severely injured. Laura and Siara know it. And I know they are worried. But it's now or never. I am not letting Samaira go this time.

I stroll outside too, and the rest follow. Ivaan is pacing from one end to another. "I am here," I sound to earn his attention. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!" he roars. "Nothing. Just fixing something I ruined years ago," I speak calmly.

"You, Blake Mendes, will stay the fuck away from my sister," he demanded. "Sorry, Ivaan, but that's not gonna happen. I won't let her go, again. I am not going to repeat the same mistake all over again. I am going to get her," I state.

"You better stay away from her," he warns. "Or what?" I ask. "Are we going to repeat what we did years ago? Let's do it. Hit me all you want. I won't lay a finger on you. But I am not letting Samaira go" I declare. And then, he pounces on me. Like expected.

He hits me for a good 5 minutes. Until...until we hear Samaira yell. "STOP!" she shouts. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" she races towards us.

Ivaan stops hitting me and stands up. I am still on the ground. I try to stand up, but a pang shoots through my leg. The asshole didn't even spare my leg.

Samaira doesn't come too close to us. She analyzes the blood on my face and Ivaan's hand. And a single tear falls from her eyes. "What do you think you are doing, Ivaan?" she grimaces. "Samaira..." Ivaan began, but Samaira cuts him off.

"He is your best friend for fuck's sake! You are a doctor! And yet you were beating the shit out of him right now! What's wrong with you?" she screamed. "I won't let him ruin your life again!" Ivaan remarked. "That's for me to decide! You guys should really stop taking my life's decisions. For God's sake! Please stop!" she expressed and raced out. 

Love is painful.