Crush?

Laura's POV

We are all sitting at the dining table. After our little game, Samaira said that we all should have dinner together. Even though I was not quite pleased that Blake was staying, I couldn't do anything neither could Samaira. It's Ivaan's best buddy we are talking about so.

"Um, so, guys...", I began but couldn't persist.

"What is it, Laura? You have been acting strange since evening", Samaira said. Of course, she noticed.

" I have been wanting to tell you 3 something", I say and look at Ivaan, Samaira, and Siara. I ignored Blake, of course.

" Is that about your little crush?', Blake said and I glared at him. The man loved degrading others. Little? Seriously?

" Yeah, the one who is not a man-whore like you", I snapped.

" I am not a man-whore", he snapped back. We were both glaring at each other.

"Are you both done", Samaira questioned, totally done with us.

" You were saying something Laura", Siara reminded me.

"Uh, yeah. So, there's this guy and....", I started but was interrupted by Siara.

" A GUY?!", she screamed. Yeah, she can be dramatic at times. Didn't just Blake already mention half of the thing?

"Didn't I just spill already?", Blake asked.

"Continue Laura", Samaira said.

" I am in love with him", I blurt it out and look down.

" WHAT THE FUCK?!", I heard Samaira and Siara shout.

I looked up and saw my girls giving me a very happy smile. I smiled too and then peeked at Ivaan. He was looking at me with a small smile but his eyes said something else. He was confused.

"Let's take a walk after dinner, Laura", he said.

"Sure", I responded.

"Wait, what's his name?", Samaira asks curiously.

"Brien Watson", I say and blush.

"She's blushing", Siara points out.

They start ridiculing me and I smile. But right now my mind is occupied with what Ivaan has to say.

"Brien Watson huh? That famous fashion designer?", Blake asks. Wow, he does know people.

"Famous fashion designer?", Samaira interrupted.

"Yeah, that's him", I responded.

"So you do have a good choice, huh?", Blake said.

"Yeah, unlike you who goes around sleeping with anyone", I blurt out in anger, forgetting that Samaira is here too. Even if she doesn't display it, I know that this man still affects her.

Ivaan's POV

Love? Of course, I am happy for her. But I have taken the responsibility to take care of these 3 girls, I need to make sure they are safe and not in some danger. So after dinner, Laura and I take a walk in Samaira's garden.

"So?", I begin.

"Yeah?", she asks and looks at me.

"This Brien guy", I say.

"What about him?", she questions.

"I want to meet him. I want to make sure that you are not falling for the wrong person", I say, worryingly

"I am not a kid anymore, Iv", she said trying to reassure me.

" You know when you take responsibility at an early age, you make sure you do it right till your last breath. I am doing the same. I'd do anything to keep you all safe", I say and tears start welling up in my eyes. Laura hugs me to console me.

" I'll bring him here so that you guys can meet him. And trust me when I say that he's the best decision I have ever made in my love life", she expresses and that ensures me a bit.

Samaira's POV

I came out to call Ivaan and Laura and saw them hugging. I could make out that Ivaan was worried for her, so I didn't question Ivaan about it nor did Siara and Blake. I was standing afar, looking at them and smiling. I didn't know when Blake came out and stood beside me.

" Ivaan has always been good at this, hasn't he?", Blake spoke and that is when I noticed him

"Why are you here?"' I asked him.

"Just came out to see what took you so long", he said.

"Didn't want to disturb them", I said.

"I get it", he said.

"So are you still mad at me?", he asked.

"For today? Nah, I don't think so", I replied casually and shrugged.

"No Samaira, I'm talking about our past", he says and I look up at him. God, why is he so tall.

" You know I'd never forgive you", I stated and strolled towards Ivaan and Laura.

I can't have this conversation with him now. It's too painful. The last thing I want to do right now is cry and spoil everyone's mood.

"Mind if I interrupt?", I request Ivaan and Laura.

They look at me and smile and shake their heads in no. Ivaan then glimpses past me, I know who he is looking at. I sigh. He signals Blake to come over.

"Avoiding a discussion with him?", Ivaan asks and I nod.

Blake comes and stands beside Ivaan, I am standing beside Laura.

There's an awkward silence. I should have gone inside instead of coming here.

"You know you guys should sort everything out", Ivaan said and I scowled at him. But before I could say anything we heard Siara scream.

"YOU BASTARDS!", we hear Siara shout. She jogs over and glares at us.

"YOU GUYS MADE ME WAIT INSIDE WHILE YOU ALL ARE CHATTING HERE?!', she hollered. Ah, she's deafening. My ears hurt.

"You are too loud. My ears started hurting, Siara", Blake stated and Ivaan chuckled. Siara was shooting daggers at the lads.

"Chill Laura, we weren't chatting", Laura said to assure her.

"Yeah, calm down", I said.

"So Iv? Si? What is the plan?", I asked the love birds. I loved calling them by their nicknames ,which I gave them by the way.

"For?", Siara asked.

"For your wedding, dumb", I replied.

"We are getting married here. In Cali", Ivaan said and I was astonished.

"WHAT?!", Laura, Blake, and I yelled.