Promise?

Samaira's POV

"Let's click pictures", I say and everyone nods.

After the proposal, we played in the water and then we were. just running behind each other. This is why I love these people. There's never a dull moment with them.

First, we click group pictures and then solos. I clicked pictures with everyone but Blake. I don't think it's a good idea. But then...

"Samaira, you didn't click a snap with Blake", Brien mentioned and now it was all awkward.

"Uh, yeah", I give him a small smile.

"C'mon, Blake. Go, stand beside her", Brien pushed Blake towards me.

Blake comes and stands beside me. He peeks at me and gives me a small smile. And then...he tugs me to him by my waist. I slam hard on his chest. I glance up to find him gazing at me.

"You look beautiful", he whispers in my ears and then looks at Brien, who's waiting for us to look at the camera and smile.

I too look at the camera and smile. I don't have much choice. But being so close to Blake is too intoxicating. I feel that he is tightening his grip on me every second. I squirm in his arms and he draws me closer. There's not even one-finger space between us.

As soon as Brien says that he clicked a shot, I try to flee. But Blake doesn't let go of me. I look up at him, he is grimacing. What's wrong with him. Why won't he let me go?

"Leave me, Blake", I tell him in a frail voice.

"Only if you promise that you'll quit running away from me", he declares in a husky voice. God, save me. He needs to stop.

"Do you promise?", he asks.

"Blake! Sammy! Let's go!", Siara calls out. God bless her. Blake quickly lets me go and I rushed to Siara.

Blake's POV

She's so cute. Haha. The way she sprinted. Holding her felt so soothing. If we weren't in public and with the family, I wouldn't let her go. She was as red as a tomato and looked so adorable. I know I intimidate her, but it's fun to see her reddening.

"Blake? Are you going to stand there forever?", Siara yelled.

I marched towards them. Samaira was trying to stand as far as possible from me. I wanted to laugh but retained myself.

"Where are we going now, little one?", Ivaan asked Samaira.

"First, we'll clean ourselves, and then we can head for dinner", Samaira replied.

We cleaned ourselves in a nearby room, which Samaira had arranged for us, then we headed to the parking lot and settled inside the car.

Samaira started the engine and drove out of the beach's parking lot.

"Which restaurant?", Laura asked.

"Gigi's Hollywood. I am sure you guys have heard about it", Samaira responded.

"But we planned about this outing in the morning. How did you get the reservation?", Laura asked. Even I was astounded. Getting a reservation in Gigi's Hollywood was a tough job.

"The owner has traveled through my agency a lot. So we know each other. It wasn't that tough to get a reservation", she responded.

"WOW!", Laura exclaimed.

Soon we reached our destination. We went inside, the owner was standing at the entrance.

"Bonne soiree, Mademoiselle. Bienvenue!",the owner said. (Good evening, miss. Welcome!)

"Bonsoir Monsieur. Comment ca va?", Samaira asked him. (Good evening, sir. How are you?)

"Je vais bien merci. Laisse-moi te conduire à ta table", he said. (I am fine, thank you. Let me lead you to your table.)

"Sûr", Samaira said, and then he showed us our table. (Sure)

"Permettez-moi de vous présenter ma famille. C'est mon frère, Ivaan. A côté de lui se trouve sa fiancée, Siara", she pointedat the two and named them.

( Let me introduce you to my family. This is my brother, Ivaan. Beside him is his fiance, Siara)

"Cette belle dame à côté de moi est ma meilleure amie, Laura. Et l'homme à côté d'elle est son petit ami, Brien. Et enfin, c'est Blake", she introduced the rest two and finally ponted at me. I'm a bit upset though. She didn't introduce me as her friend,she just took my name.

(This beautiful lady beside me is my best friend, Laura. And the man beside her is her boyfriend, Brien. And finally, that's Blake)

"Blake Mendes, c'est ça ? L'homme d'affaires le plus puissant",the owner asked. (Blake Mendes, right? The most powerful businessman)

"Oui heureux de vous rencontrer",I replied.

"C'est agréable de vous avoir tous ici", the owner smiled professionally and the left us alone.

"You do realize that we don't understand french, right?", Laura spoke.

"Yeah. Don't worry, I just introduced you guys", Samaira ensured her.

"Let's order", Ivaan said and everyone nodded.

All of us chose what to order, Samaira gave the order to the waiter and told him to make it quick.

"What's the hurry?", Siara questioned her.

"I have a surprise for you all", she said.

"Woohoo!", Siara exclaimed.

"Excuse me, I'll be right back", Samaira said.

"Where are you going?', Laura asked.

"Washroom", she replied and left.

"I have to make a call, excuse me", I informed them and followed Samaira.

She went inside the washroom whilst I waited for her in the hallway. After 5 mins she came out. She turned towards me and backed up when she saw me. I gritted my teeth in anger and strode towards her.

"What the fuck are you doing here?", she half yelled.

"Just came to see you", I replied cheekily, keeping my anger aside.

"Aren't we together?", she scoffed.

"Well, we couldn't complete our conversation", I said and closed the distance between us. I trapped her between me and the wall.

But surprisingly, she wasn't scared this time nor was she taking deep breaths like always. Maybe she planned on not showing me how I affected her. Either way, she ain't getting out of here, till she agrees to my needs.

"What do you want?", she asked in a stern voice which made me laugh. She narrowed her eyes.

"Nothing much. Just the promise I told you to make while we were at the beach", I answered. At first, she looked confused. She soon realized what I meant and widened her eyes. Her eyes are so enchanting.

"Who said I run away from you?", she said and looked everywhere but at me. She does that when she's lying. She doesn't make eye contact.

"You make it quite obvious. And you are still trying to lie about it. Look at me, Samaira", I order.

"I never gave you the right to order me around, did I? I ain't gonna make any promises. Move now", she voiced. Ouch, that hurt.

I lean closer and she widens her eyes. We make eye contact. The confusion is so clear in her eyes. I was so focused on her eyes, that I didn't realize I am not using my strength anymore.

Samaira took advantage of the situation and pushed me. She ran as fast as she could. I laughed looking at her. She's so cute.

You will, baby girl. You will promise me that you won't run away from me. That day isn't far when I make you mine.