News

Blake's POV

Next morning. We are all sitting at the dining table, for breakfast and discussing Ivaan and Siara's wedding.

"What exactly do you guys want to do?", Samaira asked them.

"We could always book a resort", Laura suggested.

"A beach facing restort", Brien added.

"I can suggest a good resort", I said.

"We'll tell you all by evening", Ivaan spoke.

"Yeah! Go and handle your companies for now. We ain't going anywhere. Don't waste your time on us", Siara continued.

"Alright, see you guys in the evening", Samaira said and got up. Everyone else got up too.

All four of us got out of the house, waved goodbye to Ivaan and Siara, and got inside our respective cars. I didn't want to catch Samaira this time. She's not even looking at me. She's avoiding me at all costs.

Not that I blame her. I am the one who kissed her out of nowhere. But what stunned me was she kissed me back. I didn't expect that. But it affirmed everything I wanted to know. She still loves me. And this time, I won't break her heart.

Samaira's POV

In SI PARADISE

I was working peacefully until my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller id, it was Laura. I answered the call and put her on speaker.

"SAMAIRAA", Laura screamed.

"WHAT? Why are you screaming? I put you on speaker, and damn you, my ears hurt now. Thank god my cabin is soundproof, or my PA would get scared.

"HAVE YOU CHECKED YOUR PHONE?", she screamed again.

"No, why? What's wrong?", I questioned.

"Check the latest news! Now!", she demanded.

I checked the latest news on my laptop. And saying that I was shocked would be an understatement. All over the feed were Blake and me. Us at the beach, then at the restaurant, and when Blake came for the meeting. Everything! Every fucking thing!

On the beach, when we were clicking pictures and were extremely close, someone snapped a shot. When we were entering the restaurant, again they shot a snap. We forgot about the paparazzi on the beach. Shit!

But the worst was what they had written about us.

"BLAKE MENDES WITH YET ANOTHER WOMAN"

"SAMAIRA KAPOOR AND BLAKE MENDES?"

"BLAKE WILL NEVER GET OVER HIS PLAYBOY PRACTICES"

"IS SAMAIRA KAPOOR OUT OF HER MIND? WHY IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LADY WITH A PLAYBOY?"

"IS BLAKE MENDES FINALLY SETTLING DOWN WITH ONE WOMAN?"

"IS BLAKE GOING TO DUMP SAMAIRA TOO?"

I have never taken anything written by the media seriously, but this is too cruel. I don't know what is more hurtful, them degrading me or being called Blake's yet another whore.

"Samaira?", Laura calls out. I completely forgot I didn't disconnect the call.

"I'll call you later", I informed her and disconnected the call.

I kept scrolling till 30 mins or something. There was so much written about us. All of it was bad. After some time, I searched Blake Mendes. Most of the pictures were of him with different girls. No wonder people are talking trash about him, and the media published all this.

I am not gonna let anything ruin my or my companies reputation. Either Blake has to do something, or I will do it in my way.

I went out of my cabin and ordered my assistant to inform Blake's PA that I'm not going to face the consequences of Blake's deeds. Tell them to clear things from their side, or I have my ways to do it.

Then I went to my PRs and told them to sue all the media houses who dared to write crap about me.

"I don't even want one media house left out. Sue everyone!", I demanded.

"Ma'am, they want us to meet them with our PRs", my PA informed me.

"2pm, our office", I told him and then went back to my cabin.

I was scared. If Iv reads all this, he's going to be furious. I don't want to spoil his mood before his wedding.

I called one of my workers at home and instructed them to keep Ivaan and Siara busy anyhow. And to not let them touch any device.

After I ended the call with the worker, Blake started phoning me. I didn't answer. I am not up for his bullshit. I am already pissed. He's just going to fuel my anger more. I am frustrated and overwhelmed.

Ar 2pm, Blake is here. I walk towards the conference room with my PA and PRs. When we enter the room, Blake is sitting on a chair and his team is standing behind him. He looks like a mafia boss. I take a seat and signal my PA to start the meeting.

"Is this really necessary, Samaira? We both know that we were with our family", Blake asks.

"We'll do what the PRs tell us to", I reply.

"You both will have to post a joint statement on your respective social media accounts", a member of my team speaks up.

"And post a family picture too. That will be enough", a member from his team continues.

"Can't we just say that we are friends?", Blake asks.

"No, because we aren't friends", I reply coldly.

"Seriously Samaira? After everything?", he asks furiously.

"Where's your professionalism now, Blake?", I ask. Both of us are enraged as fuck now.

"I don't care about my PROFESSIONALISM right now. What is wrong with you. Why are we in a meeting instead of at your house? Was a meeting seriously necessary? Isn't this our personal matter? Do you seriously despise me so much?

"This meeting was your fucking idea, Blake. NOT MINE. Don't you dare say this meeting wasn't important". I shout.

He was about to speak but stopped when the door of the conference room opened.

"Salut meilleur ami" (Hey best friend)

"Andre?"

"