Extraordinary

Samaira's POV

I don't know what's wrong with him or what encouraged him to come running here. But I guess this is it. We are going to have THE TALK right now. So many emotions are flooding inside me right now. I am terrified, dazed, eager, and anxious.

"Ask all of your questions today. Don't leave out even one of them. And once this ends, I am never letting you go. No matter what," he said, committed. I just kept staring at him. I was about to cry. I don't even know why.

I had a question. The only question that outshined every question was, "10 years ago, when you decided to estrange yourself from me. What was the actual reason? I know there's a reason you did that. It wasn't just about protecting me."

He stiffened but still began to answer, "I was frightened. I was scared that you'll leave me once you see the real me. Yes, I did want to protect you. But I also wanted to protect my heart. You knew my habits through others, but there were things you didn't know. And I was terrified that I'll lose your respect and love for me. More importantly, I thought I'd lose you."

He is crying. I feel sorry but I also feel rage. I am so tired of people making decisions for me. I am seriously over it. But I feel sad for him. All the decisions he had to make when he was just 18. I know how much it hurts to lose someone you love at a young age.

"I have a confession," he states and I nod. Signaling him to go ahead. "Once I built my empire, I started digging for you. And I have been stalking your every move for the last 5 years." Now that was startling. "What the fuck? Why would you do that?" I questioned. "That was the only way I could be near you. I knew you wouldn't want to see me. And you were happy, and I didn't want to ruin it." His eyes say that he is telling the truth.

"I was happy, yes. But a part of me was empty since the day we left for our destinations. It hurt like a bitch. But I couldn't do anything about it. I couldn't talk to others about it. The only person I could talk about that was Andre. But for some reason, he was determined to know your point of view. And now I get it why he was so fucking persistent.

"Did you really go back to Canada last week?" I asked him. He pressed his lips together, "No." He looked apologetically at me.

"How many lies have been told to me?" I questioned.

"Samaira, "I raised my hand to stop him.

"Just answer me."

"A few."

"And what are they?"

"I don't quite remember. But I can tell you one thing, I was at the lingerie shop that."

"Fuck you!" I said and began to stroll towards the door.

Blake seized my wrist, turned me around, and pulled me towards him. Then he grasped my waist my his other hand. "None of us are going to walk out today without ending every bad thing that is holding us from being together," he declared.

"How many girls have you slept with?"

"I don't know."

"What?"

"I slept with numerous women to try and forget you. But I did know it was impossible."

"How many girlfriends did you have?"

"None."

"You are kidding."

"Nope. I couldn't imagine anyone as my girlfriend except for you. Did you date anyone?"

"No."

Blake's POV

I knew she didn't. She never even went on a single date. I knew that. She's too pure to be true. And I despise myself so much for hurting such a wonderful person.

"That's it? I thought there would be a lot more questions," I said.

"Sometimes, a single question gives you a lot of answers. I got mine. So, I can't think of any more questions. You've got any?"

"Why did you love me. Even when I was so bad to you." She froze.

"Why'd you ask that?"

"Because I want to know. I was at my worst and yet you loved me."

"There was good in you even at your worst. You have a good heart, Blake. You try to hide it and I saw right through it. I loved you because before you became bad to chase me away, you were the best person I had ever met. The connection I felt with you was undeniable. The safety I felt with you was comforting. The ease while talking to you was admirable. Your mystery drew me towards you. And there are a lot more reasons."

"Wow."

"Yeah, wow."

"I knew you were mine the moment I first saw you."

"Now that's wow."

Both of us laughed. It feels like a weight has been lifted. It feels good to be in each other's company without any awkwardness. The smiles are real, eyes are painless, and love is in the air. What else could we wish for?

"By the way?" she began.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I knew we were supposed to meet after the party, but I thought you weren't going to come. So, what made you come here suddenly?"

"Well, Ivaan and I were talking. And he made me realize that love can conquer anything. And that we'll get through everything. And I am guessing, we did."

"Love."

"Love."

Ivaan's POV

The world is unpredictable. The two people who think they hate each other, end up loving each other more than anyone else. The two people who decided that they were never going to marry, end up preparing for the most wonderful day. The two people who taught that they were going to end up as just friends are now happily dating. Life really is a mystery. And we need to patiently solve it.

Siara and I are expecting a baby. We never planned it. It just happened. And I guess it's the best thing that could ever happen to us. Siara took the test before the bachelor's part, so we didn't have a chance to tell Samaira, Blake, Laura, Brien, and Andre. We are planning on telling them in a unique way.

The Next Day

I called all 5 of them to my room and handed each of them a paper bag. Each of them contains a baby dress and a pair of baby socks.

"What's this?" Blake asked. "You'll know it," Siara answered. "Are we getting gifts?" Laura asked, all enthusiastic. "Kind of," I replied. "Let's open it then," Samaira said. "Wait!" both Siara and me screamed. "Open it when we say 'Go'" Siara informed. "All right," they said.

"Ready?" I asked. "Yes," Brien replied. "Alright. Go!" Siara said and they opened the bag. We quickly put the pregnancy test on the table in front of them. Samaira was the first one to realize, "For real?" and I nodded.

She squeaked and then hugged me. She was crying and so was I. "You are gonna be the best father. I believe in you," she whispered and withdrew to hug Siara.

Then Blake came and hugged me. "Congratulations, bro. You're gonna be great. And thanks for yesterday," he said. "Thank you and welcome," I responded.

And then Laura jumped on me. "Now finally you can stop being our father and be a cute baby's father. You are going to be one hell of a father. You have been an amazing role model for us and thank you for that," she expressed. "Thank you, Iv," even Samaira said. "I love you all," I said. "We love you too," everyone screamed.

After that Brien and Andre hugged both of us. "Si, you are going to be the most amazing mother. Because you are the sweetest person," Andre said. "And sarcastic too," Blake added and we laughed. "Sure, thank you," Siara said.

This moment is so magical. After everything all of us has gone through, we are finally happy. Everything is finally falling into place. Our wedding is going to be wonderful. A dream wedding!

This is our family and we are incredibly extraordinary.