Chapter 22

I love this chapter! I hope you do too!

I love writing descriptive scenes when it comes to--

Ok, I won't ruin it for you. Just read :)

~ ~ ~

Niall’s POV

Having Bree here with me is one of the best feelings I could get. Her presence makes me happier and I love just the way she is. She’s funny, intelligent, and she has an amazing personality. Most guys will just notice a girl by her body and for them there is just two ways to judge girls. Hot or not. Well, I’m not like those guys and I think it’s stupid to treat girls like that. I’m hoping Bree sees how I really am and how much I’m starting to care about her.

Halfway through the movie, the food arrives. Since I love any type of food I let her choose so we decided on sushi which I learnt that is something we both really love. After I paid for the food, which took a while since Bree wanted to give me some of her money, we arranged everything in the coffee table in front of my sofa. After getting some drinks from the kitchen, we sit on the floor and get comfortable and ready to eat.

“Ready?” I ask before playing the movie. She nods and that’s when I press play. The movie ends 30 minutes later and when the credits are scrolling down the screen I turn to look at her. I laugh when I see her with her mouth full because she was still eating some of the leftovers. She smiles and starts blushing, but I love that I still made her laugh. “You really like sushi, huh?”

She nods and then she swallows the roll that she had in her mouth. “It’s my favorite food,” she replies, still giggling. “Sorry, that was embarrassing.”

“It’s fine,” I say, chuckling, scooting closer to her, and wrapping my arm around her shoulder. Sometimes I wonder what she think of all this. Am I moving too fast? Or is everything just fine? I don’t want to give her a bad impression, but I can’t help myself. It’s like being close to her is a necessity, just like breathing. Maybe I am moving too fast, so I remove my arm from around her shoulder and turn to look at the T.V.

“Is everything okay?” she asks.

“Yeah, why?” I ask, not even looking at her.

“Well, all of a sudden you stopped hugging me,” she says, and just then I realize how honest she is. It took a while for me to reply because I was thinking what to say, but she let out a sigh and stood up, gathering everything on the coffee table and taking it to the kitchen. No, I will not mess this up.

I stood up and took some things from the coffee table as well and followed her to the kitchen. We threw away what was trash and washed some dishes that we had used, and after putting everything back in place she turned to look at me. She was leaning on the counter and I thought this was a good time to tell her what I was thinking a few minutes before. “Sorry,” I started.

“For what?” she asks.

“For acting weird all of a sudden,” I reply. “Look, I want to be honest with you.”

“Then be,” she replies.

I walk closer to her and take her hands in mine. “I like you. A lot,” I start. “And I really don’t want to mess up whatever this is. I was never good at keeping relationships; heck I don’t even know how to start talking to a girl. A few moments ago I was thinking if this was okay with you or if I was moving too fast, so that’s why I stopped hugging you. God, this sounded less stupid in my head.” And before I could keep on talking, she did.

“Niall, its fine. I get that you have your insecurities, we all do, but believe me when I say that you’re perfect just the way you are. You don’t have to be insecure about anything, I mean, you’re in One Direction, and you have millions of girls swooning over you. You don’t have to be insecure about anything,” she says, pushing my hair back as she says the last part. “I really like you, too and everything about this date is going just fine, perfect I would even say. You’re not moving too fast and you don’t have to be afraid of showing what you feel, at least not with me.”