Chapter 5

Bree’s POV.

I wake up because of the sunlight entering my room. I open my eyes slowly, trying to adjust them to the light. I look at the clock and let out a groan. 9:00.

I try to go back and sleep, but it’s no use. I let out a sigh and walk to the bathroom so I can get ready for today. I’m not sure what I was going to do, but I think that’s it’s good to be always ready because you don’t know what plans might come up.

After taking a shower, I put on a black short with a white shirt that I had bought not too long ago. I put on some mascara and sandals and then I make my way to the kitchen. I was not that hungry, so I served some cornflakes in a bowl and began eating slowly. As I did so, I realized that I just have a few days before I leave to London. I had done a few things in the past days. Most of them were little get togethers with my friends though. I was not in the mood of doing something big because of my parents and baby brother. I sigh to myself, thinking of everything that had happened. It’s so weird not having your family around anymore after being use to seeing them every day. My eyes begin to water so I shake the thought off my head. It’s not good to be thinking about it all the time. That is something that Uncle Paul, Emily and her mom had been telling me. If I think about it too much, there’s no way I’ll get better. I need to get distracted because if not, I’ll be depressed and that’s something nobody likes.

When I finish my cornflakes, I decide to call Emily and make some plans with her. Being home alone is no fun, especially after what happened. I always try to be outside my house, so I can’t think of my family too much.

“Hey Em,” I say once she answers her phone.

“Hey, what’s up?” She replies.

“Not much,” I sigh. “I was wondering if you wanted to do something today. I’m bored and I don’t want to be in my house all day by myself.”

“I feel you,” she says as she giggles. “Ok, how about we go shopping? You’re leaving to London in 4 days, and I think you need a new look.”

“New look?”

“Yeah,” She says. “You’re going to a different country, and get use to a new life so why don’t we add a new look as well?” She explains, and I can tell she’s smiling by now. I can’t deny that it’s a pretty good idea though.

“I like the way you think, Em,” I giggle.

She scoffs playfully. “Duh, what would you without me Bree?” I just laugh in response. “Okay then, I’ll pick you up in about 15.” She says. I agree and then we hang up. But really, What would I do without my best friend?

Paul’s POV

Today was going to be another long day for One Direction. A magazine in Los Angeles, California had contacted me and asked if they could go and make a photo shoot. After talking to them, of course they agreed, but the bad news was that it had to be only for two days.

“Why only for two days?” Louis asked.

“Yeah, being in L.A is always fun,” Harry said.

“Don’t forget to mention that the food is delicious,” Niall interrupted.

“Niall, you love food in general so shut up.” Louis replied.

“Hey--”

“You guys have to come back for an interview and photo shoot with Fabulous,” I interrupted.

Liam nodded. “That’s true. Besides, we can always go back another day, right?” He asked, gaining ‘yeah’ and ‘I guess’ from everyone.

“So when are we leaving?” Zayn asked.

“Tonight, so we can arrive early tomorrow,” I explained. “So get ready boys! I’ll meet you at the private plane, like always.”

So right now, we were on our way to Los Angeles. I have to say, making these random trips can be really tiring, but I always have fun with this five, crazy guys. At this moment though, all I can think about is Bree. She’s lives in L.A and I feel bad that I can’t go see her this time. I sigh to myself, thinking of how to tell her what my job is about, but most importantly when am I going to tell her. It has to be soon.

“Hey Paul, what are you thinking about?” Liam asks, interrupting my thoughts.

I shake my head a little, putting my thoughts aside for a moment. “Nothing.” Have I mentioned that I haven’t told the guys either? Well, now I did. I really don’t know how to tell them, but I think it has to be before we land in L.A. They have to know. I let out a big sigh. I need to do it now. “Actually, there is something I need to tell you guys.” I raise my voice so everyone can hear.

“What is it?” Harry asks.

And this is when everything comes out. I tell them about my sister, her husband and their two kids. I tell them about the accident. I tell them about when Bree called me, and of course, I tell them everything about Bree. But most importantly, I tell them that Bree is coming to London, so she can leave with me.

“So, what do you guys think?” I ask.

They all look at each other in silence.

“First of all, I’m very sorry for your loss,” Liam says. “Why didn’t you tell us before?”

I chuckle, shrugging.

“And second of all,” Louis says. “I think it’s good that she’s coming to leave with you. You get to spend some time together after all this time.”

Zayn nods. “I agree with Lou.” He says. “Having her with us should be fun.”

“We like making new friends.” Niall replies. “If she’s your niece I bet she’s pretty awesome.” He says, gaining chuckles from everyone.

“I have one question.” Harry says. I just nod, so he can continue talking. “Is she hot?” He asks, gaining a groan from everyone and a punch in his arm from Louis. “Ouch, what was that for?”

“For being stupid.” He replies.

I laugh. “Guys, that’s enough.” I say. “Harry, I guess you have to wait and see, but if you hurt her, I’ll hurt you.”

“Yes, sir.” He replies.

~ ~ ~ ~

Yay, One Direction! :)

I hope you liked this chapter!

Please comment, vote and don't forget to become a fan! :)