Chapter 26

Niall’s POV

“Thank you, Glasgow. You were amazing!” Harry says trough the mic, getting ready to say goodbye to the amazing crowd that we had tonight.

“This was a great way to start the Take Me Home Tour! Thank you!” Louis says after.

“We have the best fans in the world. Thank you so much,” I say later. We were all excited that the first show was perfect and we sure didn’t want to say goodbye, but we had to. After a few more goodbyes of Zayn and Liam, we finally got off stage. Towels and bottles of waters were given to us as soon as we stepped backstage, but we still had to run to the exit before the fans could catch us. It had happened a few times before and let me tell you, it was CRAZY!

We hurried to the exit, following Paul and Andy, and got inside in one of the SUV’s. Bree, Preston and Clodagh were already there waiting for us, so we could make things faster. Once we were all inside, Preston drove us out of the arena.

“Amazing show, boys, I’m so proud of you,” Paul says, as we drive through the not-so-dark streets of Glasgow.

“Loved the show, boys,” Clodagh said later, and we thanked her.

“You guys were incredible!” Bree says. “I really enjoyed the show,” She added, and honestly I was looking forward to what she had to say. I’m happy that she loved the show. We all thanked her, but since I was by her side, I hugged her, not caring who was watching. Although it was kind of uncomfortable, I still liked it. After that, she took my hand, and intertwined our fingers, and it stayed like that for the rest of the way to the hotel.

“Celebratory dinner? What do you guys say?” And all we had to do is cheer in agreement, making Bree, Clodagh and Preston laugh. “What would you guys want?”

“McDonald’s!” I shouted. It was kind of like a tradition now. After each big event we had we would go to McDonald’s after, and since this was our first show of the Take Me Home Tour we counted it as a big event. Of course, everyone agreed with me, so Preston pulled over to the closest McDonald’s and we all got out of the car and made it inside the very famous fast food restaurant. We all ordered to go since were a bit knackered, and honestly, we all wanted to go back to the hotel and chill for a bit.

When we all had what we wanted, we got back to the SUV and Preston drove us back to the hotel. When we got there, there are at least 200 fans. I sometimes wonder how they figure out all this things. We got out of the car and the boys and I stop for a while to say hello to the dedicated fans that we have. Bree and Clodagh make their way to the lobby, but Andy, Preston and Paul stay with us. After signing a few things and taking some pictures, we walk back inside. The boys all walk towards the elevator, but I stay back with Paul for a while.

“Hey Paul, we have the day off tomorrow, right?” I ask, even though I already knew the answer. Tomorrow we had a day off, which is kind of odd since we just started the tour, but it was just the way our management had arranged it.

“That’s right,” he replies. “Why?”

“Uhm, well, I was wondering if I could go out with Bree tomorrow,” I explain. “I wanted to see if Preston or Andy could drive us wherever she wants to go,” I say. I haven’t really talked to Bree about going out tomorrow, but we had agreed on going on a second date, right? I just hope she gets as excited as I am.

Paul chuckles and stops walking, turning to me. “You really like her, don’t you?” He asks.

I nod. “More than you’ll ever know,” I admit. And it’s the truth. I still don’t know why I feel so attracted to her, but the way she makes me feel… I’ve never felt like that before, but I like it. I like being with her and making her smile. I just really, really like her.