Chapter 13

Bree's POV

The boys decided that a little sightseeing would be a good start for our day, and a good way for me to get to know London better. We were all inside a black van with one of their securities driving. They decided to have someone just in case some fans would appear along the way. To be honest, I don’t want that to happen. It’s a little impossible though since they are the biggest boy band in the world, but I’m not ready to be surrounded by a huge amount of people. Besides, I really just want a day to have fun, get distracted and relax.

They first take me to the Big Ben and more touristic places like that, but when we get to the London Eye I can immediately say that it’s my favorite place in London. It’s so big and beautiful and just… amazing.

“Wow, this is amazing,” I say, staring at the big circle almost above me. Luckily I have my camera with me, so I’ve been able to take some amazing pictures. I’m a big fan of photography although I’m not a professional.

“Right?” Harry says. “I’m a big fan of the London Eye.”

“It’s very beautiful,” I say, looking at him later. He looks at me and smiles, showing me his dimples. “Can we please go inside?” I ask.

“Of course, I’ll go buy the tickets,” Liam says. I pull out my wallet, about to give him my money, but he stops me. “We got it, don’t worry about it,” He says.

“But—”

“No, I’m serious,” He says, cutting me off. “We got it.” I just smile and thank them. I swear they are being so nice. I watch Liam walk away with Zayn and when they are out of sight, I look up again to the big Ferris wheel. I let out a sigh and just forget about everyone and everything around me, concentrating only on the wheel. I take a few pictures until someone calls my name, interrupting my thoughts.

“We’re ready, babe,” Louis says. I nod, and take one last look up before I walk towards the London Eye, following the five boys. We wait for at least 5 minutes before getting inside one of the capsules. They are pretty big and at least 25 people fit in one, but in this one there are at least 13 people including us. When we’re all inside, the door closes and we start moving. It goes by really slowly and if I’m not mistake, we’re going to be here for at least 30 minutes, but of course, I have no problem with that. The more time the better because I’m seriously in love with this huge thing. It’s pretty quiet in the capsule. Everyone is just taking pictures and making small conversation with other people. The boys are taking some pictures with their phone and I see Louis making silly faces and I have to laugh at one where he looks like he’s scared. I bet they’re probably going to tweet them later.

As we start getting higher, the view starts to get better. I take a picture and when I’m looking at the result, I feel someone by my side. I look up and it’s Niall.

“Hey,” He says, giving me a smile.

Of course I return it. “Hi.” I say shyly.

“Are you having fun?” He asks. I nod and turn to look at the beautiful view.

“I love London already,” I say giggling, and I can hear him chuckle as well.

“What’s been your favorite place so far?” He asks, and I can’t help the big smile in my face.

“This,” I say as I turn to look at him. He returns the smile and I swear I’m about to faint. He’s adorable. I turn to look at the city of London as we continue to get higher. I take some more pictures and I still feel Niall beside me, and I don’t know why, but his company makes me happy. Actually, all of the boys’ company make me happy. They just make me feel at home. “You’ve been here before, right?” I ask.