Chapter 6

Bree’s POV

“So what do you have in mind?” I ask my best friend. We were now at the mall and I seriously didn’t know where to start.

She smirks. “New hairstyle.”

“But I like my hair!”

“Oh, come on Bree. Isn’t there something you want to do with your hair?” She asks.

I sigh and grab the tips of my hair, looking at them. “Well, I guess I do need a haircut.” I say and Emily claps, excited. “But just a little!” I say.

“At least is something!” She says, pulling me towards a hair salon. As we wait for our turn, we look at magazines to get more ideas of a new hairstyle. “Would you like to get bangs?”

“Uh, not really. I mean, I can cut my side bangs a little, which are getting pretty long.” I explain. She just nods and we continue looking at the magazines.

“Hi, welcome to Zunel Hair Salon! What can we do for you today?” A young lady asks. We tell her what I want to do with my hair and I’m soon having someone washing my hair. Once that’s done, I move to another chair and wait for someone to start cutting my hair. I just hope they do a pretty good job, but I trust Emily. She was the one who brought me here anyway, and she has a pretty good taste with this stuff.

When a woman is finally cutting my hair, Emily stands next to me.

“How about if you dye your hair?” She asks.

“Uh..” I’m not gonna lie, I’ve always wanted to dye my hair, but right now I don’t want anything exotic. “Maybe another time, Em.” I tell her honestly.

“You know, your hair color is really beautiful,” The woman called Monica – according to her name tag – says. “But if you add some blonde highlights it would look so much better. What do you say?” She asks, smiling at me.

I can’t help but smile back. “Alright then,” I say. “But I want it to look natural, you know?”

“Of course dear,” She replies. “I know how to make it look perfect.” She says, smiling again. “I’ll be right back with the materials.”

“Thank you,” Emily and I say in unison. “I’m so excited!” Emily squeals. I just laugh. “I can’t wait to see how you look with your new hairstyle.”

Soon enough, Monica comes back with all she’s going to need for my hair and starts with the long process of dying it. Emily goes back to the waiting area and I watch my reflection in the mirror as Monica continues with the process.

After 20 minutes or so, they finally wash my hair again. After they wrap a towel around my head, I go back to my seat and watch Monica remove the towel and how she starts blow drying my hair.

“What do you think?” She asks, after a few minutes.

I look carefully at my reflection and I can’t help but smile. She did a really good job, and she was right! This new hair color really suited me. “Oh, I love it!” I exclaim.

“I’m glad you did.” She says.

“Thank you so much.” I say, still smiling.

“You’re very welcome dear.” She replies.

After saying goodbye and thanking her again I walk back to the waiting area where Emily was. I was not even in front of her when she starts squealing.

“Oh my God, you look amazing!” She says.

I just giggle, rolling my eyes. “Thanks, Em.”

“You look so beautiful!” She says. “I mean, more than the usual.”

I laugh. “Stop it,” I say.

She giggles. “I’m just saying.”

After paying, we walk out of the store and towards the food court since we were getting hungry.

“So after eating, are you ready to go shopping?” Emily asks.

I giggle “Hell yes!” I replied, gaining a laugh from her.

Paul’s POV

It is now almost noon and it’s been almost two hours since we arrived. We just got to the hotel and since the interview was not until later today, the boys were free to do whatever they wanted.

“So what are you guys going to do?” I ask, so I could know where each one was going to be.

“Liam and I are going to stay in our rooms,” Louis replies.

I nod. “What about you guys?” I ask, turning to look at Harry, Niall and Zayn.

“We’re going to the mall,” Harry says. “Niall wants to get new snapbacks and Zayn and I don’t want to stay here, so we’re going with him.”

“Okay then, do you want me to go with you guys?” I ask. I knew they could be fine by themselves, but I always liked to make sure because you never know what can happen. This girls can be really crazy sometimes.

Niall shakes his head. “Nah, that’s fine. We’re not going to take long anyway.” He replies.

“Okay,” I say. “Be careful guys, and don’t forget to be back before four o’ clock.” I remind them. They nod and soon enough get inside one of the black 4runners that we rented at the airport. After they left, I go up with Liam and Louis to our rooms.

~ ~ ~ ~

So what do you think it's gonna happen next?! :o

Did you like it? Yes? No? Let me know!

Don't forget to comment, vote and become a fan! :)

Oh, and it would be pretty awesome if you could tell your fans, followers or whatever you have about my story :D If you do, THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

Btw, doesn't Zayn looks so hot when he smokes? >>
Like, I know it's really bad to do it, but he looks really really hot. I know, I'm weird ;)