Chapter 36

Bree’s POV

“Niall put me down!” I exclaim as I laugh, holding on to him for dear life, making him laugh as well.

“No, we’re almost there anyway,” He says. I roll my eyes playfully, but stop complaining. “Here, open the door,” He says once we’re in front of his room in the hotel. “They’re in the back pocket of my shorts,” He adds. I look at him surprised and I can’t help but blush a little. Since he was carrying me bridal style he couldn’t reach for the keys, so that left me to pull them out of his pocket. I reach for his back pocket and carefully put my hand in, trying to grab the keys. “You’re so cute,” He says as he laughs, making me blush even more. Once I have the keys I open the door and we get inside. Niall closes the door with his foot and then walks towards the bed and finally puts me down.

“Finally,” I say, making myself comfortable in the bed. Niall laughs and then walks to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

We were at the hotel pool with some of the other guys, but Niall and I decided to come to his room and have some time to ourselves since this past days we’ve barely seen each other. Given that I’m on tour with them I thought that it wasn’t possible for that to happen, but I was wrong. The boys have been really busy with interviews and with matinee shows and honestly, I prefer to sleep in and get some rest than to go and watch them. I keep up with the interviews and stuff on YouTube though. Today was their day off though, so we were taking advantage of the time we had together.

It’s been almost a week since Niall and I had the fight. Since then he has been very supportive with me about the hate comments and stuff, but I’m glad to say that I don’t get as much as before. Maybe Niall and I can go public now.

Once I think about it, I’m glad of how far my relationship with Niall has come. The other day was our first month anniversary, but since he was busy we couldn’t do much. I was okay with it though. We spend the night in my room watching movies and just talking, just like any other day. We had fun though and we had a great time, as always.

“What are you thinking about?” Niall asks, interrupting my thoughts. I turn to look at him and see that he’s out of the bathroom and about to join me in bed. He was shirtless and just with his swimming trunks, which reminded me that I was only wearing shorts and my bikini top.

“Nothing,” I say. “Just about what’s been happening this past week,” I admit, turning to look at him since he was now lying by my side. He smiles at me and reaches for my face, putting some of my hair behind my ear. I smile back at him and after kissing him lightly I cuddle next to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He puts his large hand on my back and starts caressing it, bringing it up and down slowly, and soothing me to sleep.

.

“Bree, wake up,” I hear a voice say. I open my eyes slowly just to find Niall staring down at me. I groan and close my eyes again, making myself comfortable to go back to sleep. Niall chuckles. “Come on, babe, wake up,” He says.

“What?” I whine, turning to him, not opening my eyes yet.

“Come on sleeping beauty, it’s getting late and I really want to go out with you,” He briefly explains. At that, I open my eyes and look at him with a tired and confused expression.

“What?” I ask.

“It’s currently 6 o’ clock, and I really want to take you out to dinner,” He briefly explains. I can’t help but smile a little.

“Why?” I ask, and suddenly I feel so dumb for only asking questions.

“Well, our first month anniversary was a few days ago and since we didn’t do anything special, I want to take you out tonight,” He explains.

“Niall, we really don’t hav—”

“Nonsense! Go get ready,” He interrupts me, making me chuckle. I get out of bed and stretch before heading out the door. Niall walks towards me and places his large hands on my small waist, reminding me that I’m still only wearing my bikini top. “Wear something nice,” He says.

“Okay,” I say, smiling up at him. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer for a kiss. It’s a gentle and sweet kiss. My fingers are playing with the hair at the back of his neck and his hands are caressing my sides, making chills go up and down my spine. After a few seconds we pull away. He smiles down at me and kisses the tip of my nose.

“Go, it’s getting late,” He says. I giggle and head out the door and to my room. Once I’m there, I take a quick shower. I blow dry my hair and then proceed to do my makeup. I decide to wear a strapless black dress with a gold belt on my waist. I put on a gold bracelet, some earrings, and a necklace with a heart pendant. Instead of wearing heels I decide on flats and then I’m ready to go, but before I can head out there’s a knock in my door. I look through the peephole and smile when I see Niall.

“You ready?” He asks once I open the door.

I nod. “Yeah, just let me get my bag,” and when I turn around I can still feel his eyes on me and somehow I can’t help but smile. “Ready,” I say when I get back.

Niall smiles and walks closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. “You look beautiful,” He says.

“Thank you,” I reply, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. “You don’t look too bad yourself,” I add, making him chuckle. He leans down and plants a soft kiss on my lips.

“Come on,” He says, taking my hand and intertwining our fingers. We make our way to the lobby, where Preston is waiting for us. He leads us outside were a few fans are waiting for the boys. They scream really loud when they see Niall come out. He waves at them and then tells them that he’ll sign stuff and take pictures when we come back. “I’m sorry, they probably suspect that we’re dating,” He says once we’re inside the car, making our way to the restaurant.

I smile and take his hand in mine. “Don’t worry, I don’t mind,” I reply, and I know he understood what I was trying to say because the grin on his face is so big and just… indescribable. He looks extremely happy and it makes me happy as well.

After a few more minutes of driving, we finally get to the restaurant. Unsurprisingly, there are a few paparazzi, but Niall and I still hold hands until we’re inside. God, I wonder how they know everything. The hostess of the restaurant leads us to our table and that’s the start of a wonderful date.

We talked about anything and everything.

Niall told me about how the next show was going to be in Ireland and that he was really happy to go back home. They had a day off there so he was planning to go to his parents’ house, even though they were going to meet us at the venue to see the show. He also told me that he wanted to take me with him and even though it made me nervous I just couldn’t say no. I was happy that Niall really wanted to introduce me to his family and, of course, I’m happy to meet them.

He also said that he was planning to get his permit once we were there and that the next time we came back to Ireland, which was sometime next week, he was going to get his braces removed. It made me so happy looking him like that. He talked about his hometown and his family like if there’s nothing better than that, which I think that’s what he really thinks. I don’t blame him though; I think everyone has that thought about their hometown and family. I love seeing him so happy, it makes me realize than whenever he is happy I am happy as well. He was getting me all excited to go to Ireland.

I just couldn’t wait for the day after tomorrow, when all this was about to start.

~ ~ ~

Hiii!

Almost 2 weeks without updating this story.. wow. I'm sorry! But a new episode is now up and I hope you liked it!

I feel it's rushed and ugly, but you let me know, yeah? :)

Can I get 12+ votes for an early update? :)

Alright... have a good Friday! <3