Chapter 27

Niall’s POV

We arrive at Zayn’s room only to see all the boys getting comfortable on the small living room. The telly was on and Liam was putting on the movie inside the DVD.

“It was about time that you two came,” Louis teased.

“Shut up, Lou,” I replied, walking to the sofa and sitting besides Harry while Bree got comfortable by my side. The sofa was not that big, only four people fitted, so Louis got by Harry’s side and Zayn and Liam were  on the floor with their backs pressed to the bottom part of the sofa. “So what movie are we watching?” I asked as we all waited for the menu to appear on the telly.

“The Amityville Horror,” Zayn replied, and as soon as he finished talking, Bree brought her legs to her chest and hugged them tightly. I chuckled, immediately understanding that she wasn’t a fan of scary movies, but instead of saying anything, I just wrap my arm around her shoulders and brought her closer, kissing her temple shortly after.

The movie was not even by the middle when we noticed that Zayn was asleep. Shortly after, Louis knocked out, and then Harry was next. I don’t blame them though. Even though it was our first show, we put all our energy into it, so that made us kind of tired.

“I think we should stop the mov—”

“Yes, yes, please stop the movie,” Bree cut Liam off, making us both chuckle.

“Well, I’m guessing we’re all going to bed,” Liam said. I nodded, letting out a yawn later. We woke up everyone after turning off the telly, Zayn immediately going to his bed and Louis and Harry followed us out the door. We all went to our rooms, except for me who followed Bree, but not before saying goodnight. Bree opened the door to her room and immediately turned on all of the lights.

“You’re not scared at all,” I said sarcastically as I closed the door behind me. She turned to me and I chuckled as her cheeks started going red.

“I hate scary movies,” she muttered, sitting down at the end of the bed. I chuckled one more time and I walked towards her, sitting by her side.

“Well, I think I know how to make you feel better,” I said. She turned to me, curiosity written all over her face.

“What is it?” She asked.

I smiled and patted my laps, motioning to sit on them. She hesitated a little before her cheeks turned bright red once again, making me smile. “Come on, don’t be shy,” I said, grabbing her hands and pulling her up until she was in front of me. Then, she slowly sat down on my laps, her arm going around my shoulder, hesitantly. “You’re so cute,” I said, wrapping my arms around her waist. Her cheeks were still red, but this time she managed to smile. I don’t know why, but now I felt more confident around her. I think that the things she said to me on my flat helped a bit, or maybe it was the fact that I knew she felt the same way towards me than I did towards her.

“Thanks,” she muttered, giggling later.

“So,” I started. “Did you know that we have the day off tomorrow?”

“Uhm, I think Uncle Paul mentioned it,” She admitted. “Why?”

“Well, I wanted us to have our second date tomorrow,” I said. “What do you say?” I asked, but the smile that appeared on her face later said it all.

She nodded her head quickly. “Yes,” she said, “I’d love to!”

“Good,” I said, giving her a sincere smile, and kissing the tip of her nose later, making her giggle.

“I need to talk to Uncle Paul thou—”

“I already did,” I said, cutting her off.

“Oh,” She said. “Okay,” she added later, a small smile appearing on her beautiful lips.