Chapter 12

Bree’s POV

After saying goodnight, I went straight to my room and arranged some things that I had left all over the place when I was getting ready earlier. When that was done, I grabbed my laptop and signed in to Skype. A big smile appeared on my face when I saw that Emily was online. I called her and we talked about everything. I made sure to tell her every single detail of what had happened that day. She was really happy for me and she was excited about the One Direction thing. She was a fan like me anyway.

“And are you going to be a part of the tour here in America as well?” She asked. And honestly I didn’t think about that.

“Good question,” I replied. “Uh, I believe so.” And I smile because I already know what she’s thinking.

“So you’re going to come to L.A again! And this time, not alone, but with 5 of the most amazing, hot, and adorable boys in this world!” She exclaims, or as we call it, fangirling.

I laugh. “If that happens, I’ll make sure you meet them. They are seriously amazing.”

“Promise me that you’re going to keep me updated with everything you do, okay?” She says, but that was my plan ever since I step one foot in London.

“Promise.”

After talking with her, I got ready for bed and once my head touched the pillow I fell asleep. I guess I was really tired.

It’s morning now and the bright light from the sun wakes me up. I look at the clock and groan as I hide my face in the pillow again. 7:00 am.

But then I remember that the boys have an interview, so I grab the remote that’s on the night table and turn on the T.V. I change the channel patiently since I don’t know what channel is which here in London. After a moment of searching, I finally found it. They are all sitting in a big sofa and at the side is a desk with the interviewer. It kind of reminds me of a Late Show if you ask me.

A few questions are asked and I laugh at some of their responses. They truly are 5 normal boys and I love that they are so down to earth.

“So who’s single?” the interviewer asks. I swear that’s the question that they’re asked the most, but it’s understandable since they are the biggest boy band in the world and they have million of girls swooning over them, including me although I try not to show it. God, I hope they don’t notice.

“Just me and Harry,” Niall answers.

“You’re not rushing things, I see. With girls, I mean,” the interviewer says, trying to get them to talk more.

“Not really,” Harry says. “The right girl will come sooner or later,” He explains.

The interviewer nods, “I see, and what about you Niall?”

“Well, yeah. As Harry said, you just have to wait for the right girl to come,” He explains, flashing everyone one his amazing smile later.

“I think it already came for you, mate,” Louis says. And my eyes widen. Niall is seeing someone?

“Stop it, Louis,” Niall says, and I swear I can see him blush. I want them to keep talking about it, but the interviewer just finishes off.

“Alright boys, thank you for coming. It was amazing talking to you guys,” He says saying goodbye to each one of them. “Give it up for One Direction everybody!” Everyone yells and claps and then the ads come on.

If Niall really is seeing someone, I want to be happy for him, but I just can’t. Am I feeling… jealous?

And then a knock interrupts my thoughts.

“Come in,” I reply.

Soon enough, Clodagh opens the door and lets herself in. “Good morning, sweetie.”

“Good morning,” I reply as I sit up since I was lying down.

“Are you ready for today?” She asks, a smile on her lips.

I return the smile and nod. “Yeah, I’m excited,” I say, giggling.

“Well, you can come downstairs and have breakfast and then you can get ready,” She says. “If I’m not mistaken the interview with the boys has just ended. Probably they’ll have some breakfast and then come here,” She explains.

I nod. “Yeah, I saw the interview,” I say, standing up and starting to make my bed.

She smiles at me. “We’ll wait for you downstairs, okay?”

I just nod. She walks out and closes the door behind her. I walk to the bathroom and wash my face. When that’s done, I slip into some flip flops and then go downstairs.

The smell of chocolate chips and pancakes fill my nostrils and I can’t help but smile.

“Good morning, love,” Uncle Paul says from the kitchen and I can see that he’s the one making the pancakes.  Just like mom used to.

“Good morning,” I reply.

“Sit down, your pancakes will be ready soon,” He says. I nod and walk to the table. I sit down and wait patiently for my pancakes.

A moment later, a plate is placed in front of me. “Thanks,” I say.

“You’re welcome,” he replies. “So, are you ready for today?” He asks as he sits down beside me. I just nod since I’m chewing a piece of the delicious chocolate chips pancakes that he just made. He chuckles. “Well, go get ready after because they might be calling soon.”

“But it’s only 8:00,” I reply.

“The sooner the better, dear,” He says. “There’s a lot to see and just so little time,” He replies with a wink. He stands up and walks away to the living room. I smile to myself and continue eating until the plate is empty.

When I’m done, I wash the dish and the glass that I used and go back to my room. I open my suitcase and look at my clothe, deciding what to wear for today. It’s not cold and not hot either, so I decide on wearing some shorts and a sleeveless, high low coral shirt with my navy blue TOMS.

I take a quick shower and then get dressed. When I’m applying a little mascara there’s a knock on my door.

“Are you ready Bree? They’re almost here,” Uncle Paul says.

“Yes, I’m almost done,” I reply. I put away the mascara and get ready my cross body bag with everything I’m going to need inside. When I’m putting the bag on my shoulder, the door burst open.

“BREE!” There’s a shout. And I smile at the silly boy.

“Hello Louis,” I reply giving him a hug. Seconds later we pull away and I’m welcomed in another person’s arms. “Hey Liam,” I say.

“Hello, love,” He says, and I let out a happy sigh mentally. These boys, their accents and their kindness will be the death of me.

“I saw your interview today,” I say. “You guys did awesome.”

“Thanks,” They all reply, but the one I could hear the most was Zayn since he had me in his arms next. When we pull away, Harry pulls me to his chest, hugging me tightly, just like yesterday. “Are you ready to have the most amazing day of your life?” He asks playfully as we pull away. I let out a laugh and nod. I turn around to the last boy and a big smile appears on my face automatically.

“Hey, how are you doing?” He asks with a smile.

“I’m good, Niall. How are you?” I ask as we hug.

“Great,” He replies, rubbing my back slightly and I swear I’m going to die. We pull away and then I turn to look at the rest of the boys.

“Are we ready?” Liam asks. I nod.

“Let’s get this party started then!” Louis shouts, walking towards the exit. I just giggle and follow the rest of the boys. I have a feeling that this is going to be the best day of my life.

~ ~ ~

Hello!

Hope you guys like this chapter! I did :)

Don't forget to comment, vote and fan! <3