Chapter 37

Niall’s POV

We were finally on our way to Ireland and honestly I couldn’t be any more excited. Everything was perfect right now and I am so thankful for it. Bree was with me and we were very happy together. We were finally going to Ireland and I was really excited to see my family and friends again. The tour was going absolutely amazing. We can really say that we have the best fans in the world.

We were on the plane and some of the lads were asleep. I would be sleeping to, but since its Ireland we’re talking about, I literally can’t close my eyes. Ireland is a really beautiful country and I don’t say it just because it’s my hometown. I’m already thinking everything I want to do when we get there because I really want to take advantage of the time we have there since I don’t know when I will come back again.

I’m also excited for Bree to meet my family and friends. I know they will all love her. I mean what’s there not to love? She’s simply amazing, and I’m so happy that everything is turning out great in our relationship. She was pretty excited to come here, but then again she’s always excited to meet somewhere new. One of her dreams was to travel around the world after all. Talking about Bree, she’s currently asleep next to me. Every time I turn to look at her I can’t help but smile to myself and wonder, how did it come to this? But I’m so happy it did. I really like her and there’s no one else I rather be with. Every day I spent with her I realize how much I like her, and each day my feelings for her grow even more.

Every time I see her smile it automatically brings a smile to my face as well. Her happiness is my own happiness and I love to see her smile because it makes me forget for a little while about everything she went through. If you see her, you’d never guess she went through all that, but I’m glad that she’s getting used to it. I’m really proud of her, although I’m still thinking about how she will react when she meets my family. It makes me a little nervous because the last thing I want to do is make her sad.

“Everything okay over here?” A voice interrupts my thoughts. I look up only to see Paul, and I smile at him. Paul is also from Ireland although he lives in London with Clodagh and of course Bree. I can tell that he’s also excited to go back.

“Yeah, everything’s perfect,” I reply. He turns to look at Bree and smiles when he sees her asleep. It makes me look at her as well. She looks so peaceful and beautiful, like always. “She told me she was really excited to come,” I say, turning to look at him.

Paul nods. “She told me the same,” He replies. “Are you happy that she gets to know your family?” He asks.

I hesitate, but nod. “Yeah, but I don’t know how she will react and it makes me kind of nervous,” I explain. “I don’t want to make her sad,” I add.

“Bree is getting over everything that happened. Of course, she’ll always get sad once in a while and you can’t blame her for that, but I’m sure that she’ll love your family as much as they will love her,” Paul explains. “Don’t worry about it. Bree is a strong girl and she now knows how to control these feelings, and it’s all because of you,” He says, putting a hand on my shoulder. I turn to look up at him and after he smiles, he walks away. All because of me? But how—

“Hey,” a sleepy voice interrupts my thoughts, again. I turn to look at my side only to see Bree, rubbing her eyes. I swear, she’s so cute.

“Hey, love,” I reply, putting my hand on her knee. “Sleep well?” I ask, and she only nods, putting her head on my shoulder next, grabbing my hand from her knee and intertwining our fingers.

“Are we there yet?” She asks sleepily, and I can only chuckle at how cute she is.

“Yes,” I say, kissing her head later. “We’ll be landing soon,” I add. “Are you still sleepy?”

She nods. “A little bit,” she replies.

“You can rest when we get to the hotel,” I say. “It’s not that far away from the airport,” I add, bringing her hand up to my lips and kissing the back of it lightly, only to gain a giggle from her. “What?” I ask smiling.

“I love when you do that,” she says, this time looking at me.

“What?” I ask. “This?” and I kiss the back of her hand again.

“Yes,” she says as she nods.

I chuckle. “Why?”

“I don’t know,” she shrugs. “I think it’s sweet,” She adds, getting closer and kissing me lightly on the lips.

“I sure love when you do that,” I say making her laugh. I chuckle and lean in closer to her. Our lips were brushing lightly and I was about to kiss her when someone started clearing his throat, makings us pull away.

“Keep in mind that you are not alone, love birds,” Louis teases us. “Be patient and you can do whatever you want in the hotel,” He says with a wink.

Bree laughs. “You’re just jealous because Eleanor is not here with you,” she says. “Don’t worry though, she’ll  join us soon and when you two are kissing in public I’ll remind you that you’re the one who needs to be patient,” she adds, making me laugh. Louis just smiles and sticks out his tongue.

.

When we’re finally on the hotel, we go to our rooms and get some rest. It’s only 5:30 pm, so we all decided to get some dinner later.

Our first show here in Dublin was tomorrow and all my family and friends will meet us at the venue. There are no words to describe how excited I am, and I really can’t wait.

As I finish organizing my bags, there is a knock on my door. I look through the peephole and I’m surprised to see Bree. I open the door and let her in.

“I thought you were going to get some rest?” I ask as I close the door.

“I thought so too,” she says. “But I couldn’t sleep anymore.”

“Are you ready to get dinner?” I ask.

She looks down at her clothe and shrugs. “I guess,” she says, and I only smile. One thing I love about her is that she doesn’t care what she’s wearing. It could be jeans and a T-shirt and she’d feel really comfortable with it. “I’m starving,” she says later. “When are we getting dinner?” she asks as she lays down in bed.

“In a few,” I reply, getting closer to the bed, hovering over her. When she sees me she only smiles, but I lean down and peck her lips lightly.

“Did you talk to your family?” She asks, and I nod as I lay down by her side.

“Yes,” I reply. “They’re really excited to see the show tomorrow, and they’re also excited to meet you.”

Her eyes widen. “You talked them about me?”

“Of course I did,” I reply. “You’re my girlfriend,” I add.

“Well, yeah but—”

“Babe, don’t be nervous. They’re going to love you.”

She sighs. “Alright, I’m sorry.” She says. “I’m just—”

“Nervous,” I say, finishing off her sentence. “I get it, its okay, but you’ll be fine. Don’t worry about it.”

“Okay,” she says. I smile at her and she gladly returns it.

“Everything will be perfect,” I say.

But will it be?

~ ~ ~

Tan Tan Taaaan! (If you understood...Belt is so cute!)

So.. I hope you liked this chapter! Aren't Niall and Bree the cutest? :3

Don't forget to leave a comment letting me know what you think! Even if you didn't like it! And also don't forget to vote, please!

And try to give these stories a chance, yeah? :)

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4305855-be-the-one-harry-styles

http://www.wattpad.com/story/2077121-sweet-disposition-a-larry-stylinson-fanfic

Alright, bye guys!

~Marii