three

.
  .
     .
.
  .
▸ three
 .
      .
   .

Sebastian and Ophelia are sitting on the couch watching her favorite comfort show, Friends, when there is a knock on the door. After a moment it quickly swung open to reveal Viv and Charli with smiles across their faces.

"And those would be my best friends," she stood from the couch and scurried towards them, wrapping her arms around their necks.

"Sebastian this is Charlotte and Genevieve, Charli and Viv."

Viv let out a quiet, "hi," nervously, as she hurried towards the kitchen to get some pie. She was the shy sister, too sweet for her own good. Charli walked towards him with a serious strut and sat on the coffee table to face him. Her stare unwavering as she glares at him, she was the sexy mean sister, with fiesty tendancies.

"So, Stan. What are your intentions with my best friend?" She spoke in a serious tone as Ophelia facepalmed and grunted before turning to help Viv in the kitchen.

Sebastian watched her leave, "I like your friend alot, I dislike my friend even more for leaving her. I missed being around her and I don't plan on leaving her again." She smiled as he finished, "perfect. Just making sure I only have to kick the ass of one super soldier."

She put her hands on her legs and stood up as he watched her walk to the kitchen. Ophelia returned with a half smile, "after she watched my suffering after Chris, she became slightly more protective and alot more terrifying."
Sebastian laughed and nodded, "that is definitely fair, those are good friends to have."

The sisters walk into the living room with plates of pie, Charli plops down in between Ophelia and Sebastian, "it was long year, a looooooong year. I will murder before I let her feel that again." She pointed her fork at him before she shoved some pie into her mouth.

He snapped to look at Ophelia, "a year?" She shook her head, "it was a long time ago."

The silence fell amongst them and if it wasn't for Viv's inability to sit in silence it would have lasted a lot longer than a couple moments.
"Ophelia, remember the first time we got you out to the club after the breakup?"

She rolled her eyes, "yes Viv, it was over month after he dumped me. Great fun until I blacked out and fell down not one, but two flights of stairs." The girls laughed before Sebastian joined in.

□   □   □

opheliaphoenix: drunk girls in bathrooms are the most empowering humans on the planet

opheliaphoenix: drunk girls in bathrooms are the most empowering humans on the planet. Be more like drunk bathroom girls.

tagged; GoodluckCharliP and VivPreston

65.9k likes | 9.6k comments