seven

.
.
.
▸ seven
.
.
.
.
.
first person

I stood in the airport with my hood and hat on, I wore her favorite green jacket. Then I see her, my favorite head of brown hair flowing through the wind as she runs towards me. This is the longest we have been apart, six whole weeks.
"Charli, I miss you," she jumped and wrapped her legs around me.
"Jeez, running start and everything, Preston you are too much."

Charli put her feet on the ground and smiled at me. Her glowing grin that always lit up a room. She nudged me, "I just missed you more than I thought I would!"
I nodded, "I agree. Wait until you meet these people!"
I grab her luggage and her hand as we walk towards her rental car parked around the corner.

. . . . .

Chaos is Here
[Wiz, Metal Man, Thor, Widow, Spidy, Greeny, BuckNasty, Cap, Bird Man, Witch, Vis, Ant, Warmachine, Catman, Nyx]

Nyx
Here ye Here Ye
My soulmate is in
town.

Heading to the
bar next door for
drinks.

Vis
Coming with
Lizzie later.

Metal Man
On my way.

Catman
The one that likes
me?

BuckNasty
No, she is terrifying.

Nyx
Yes, she likes you.

My friend Charli,
she is a firecracker,
but she always
means well.

My friend Charli, she is a firecracker, but she always means well

^Me and Charli in
the elevator

BuckNasty
Already down
here with Evans

Warmachine
Never been
happier to stay in.

Spidy
Rude.
On my way soon.

. . . . .

I am holding onto Charli as we make it down to the frontdoor of the bar. "Maybe four shots was too many, too fast," I chuckle over at her as she opens the door. We walk in at the same time, stumbling over eachother as we laugh, holding onto one another.

We both stand and fix eachother as she looks to her right and her eyes widen, her mouth falls open.

I smirk and look over to see Chris and Sebastian sitting on stools staring at us. I hold Charli's hand and walk towards them, turning to tap her jaw.
"Close that, you'll catch flies." She chuckled and nudged me, "they are both so sexy, can I be you?" We joke as we made our way to the, now standing, men at the bar.