five

.
         .
.
    .
  ▸ five
   .
             .
      .

ElizabethOlsen: find someone that looks at you the way Sebastian looks at Ophelia

tagged; opheliaphoenix and iamsebastianstan

122.1k likes | 67.3k comments

GoodluckCharliP: I mean, she is flawless. But I will say...I called it, ophelia.
|
Username: wait. Sebastian and Ophelia?

Username: I can see the drama starting already

RobertDowneyJr: Ophelia is a gem, what a fun night.

ChrisEvans: my best friends ever.
|
opheliaphoenix: forever and ever?

VivPreston: I ship it. All day, you two would make a bangin couple

□   □   □

Ophelia rolled over in bed, the light from the crack in the curtain filling the room with natural light. She let out a grunt as she stretched her arms, her arm meeting bare skin next to her. 'No. No. No.' She thought as she turned to see who was there.

Sebastian was laying next to her, his back bare as he lays face down in bed, his long brown hair covered his face. She cringes as she lifts the blanket, seeing her body covered in a tshirt and panties while he is in his pants from the previous night.

"Stan, how did you end up in my bed?" She pushed him with both hands, his body barely budging at her push.
Sebastian let out a groan as he turned his head to look at her, "sweetheart, this is my room. You were wasted and lost your key, so you crashed here." His gruff morning voice made a smile feather her lips.

"Damn it, I need to stop being such a loser."
He smirked, "a loser?"
She let out a loud laugh as she stood up from the bed, realizing her bottom isn't covered, she grabs her dress and slips it on her legs.

"Yes. Charli calls me a professional loser because I am so good at losing things." She smirked at the thought of her friend.
"A professional loser, huh?" She nodded as she walked to the door.

"Yes, so if you ever need anything hidden extremely well. Give it to yo girl." She motions to herself as she turns on her heel as he laughs and sits up in bed.

"Now I need a shower, a gallon of coffee, and about eight more hours of sleep...not in that order," she opened the door, "later Stan."

He watched as she hurried out the door, "damn Ophelia," he muttered as the door closed behind her. He crashed back into bed, thinking about the girl he shouldn't go for. She hurried to her door down the hall.