╰┈➤ August 2018
.
       . 
  .
         .
     .
      First Person

Dear Diary.
   I decided to just take control of the fuckery that seems to follow me. I couldn't heal because I kept pretending I wasn't hurt. Now, I'm just too tired to pretend.

I mean, I played a god damn goddess, I need to start acting like one. Sebastian obviously loves me, though Chris hasn't been talking to me much since I left the hospital but I know why, the kiss. The sleepover with my girls was perfect, I feel lucky to be surrounded by such a crowd of amazing people.

Next weekend we have the party Sebastian is planning for us. We'll be celebrating my healing, his birthday, our engagement and us getting to a healthy place despite my memory loss, that seems to be looking more permanent by the day. He is so sweet, been calling it our celebration of life.

I'm ready to use this entire experience as a means to an end. I'm ready to stop pretending and get really honest. I deserve to live a life free of bullshitting people, it's truly exhausting. I'm done hiding, there's something that this past year gave me. I may not remember it, but these people do, I'm surrendering to the feeling in my gut. I'm letting it all in, telling my truth...I'm ready to take back my life, to feel alive.

The doctor said the flashbacks I had with Sebastian while being intimate could be a 'neurological last ditch effort'. I'm disappointed but I'm healthy and I know I will get to know these people again. I wish I could remember everything but I love a good story.

Dad has been on a daily call check in mode since I got back from LA. I guess Ignatius is feeling extremely guilty, for his role in yet another secret piece of me sold away, by a so-called friend. I have nothing against Iggy, it's not his fault his daughter is a fake bitch.

Now, August and September are exciting months for me with reuniting to friends and celebrating life. Next month I begin work on another project and planning a wedding. My trial is also in October, against Karla for her part in attempting to kill me months ago.

So for now...
   I'm taking my life back.

  □   □   □

People: Ophelia Pheonix, the girl thatrose from the ashes and continues tolight up the world around her despitecarrying such darkness

rose from the ashes and continues to
light up the world around her despite
carrying such darkness.

Join us August 4th for our exclusive sit
down with the girl that has
completely lived up to her role as the
goddess of darkness in the mcu, and that's before the memory loss.

We'll be talking engagement,
amnesia, and more.

leave your questions below