nineteen

▸ nineteen

╰┈➤May, 2018

Chris had been going through the motions with Karla knowing he needed to break it off. When she made it back to town after a modeling job over seas he ended it over coffee. She was livid and of course knew it had something to do with Ophelia, but he never admitted it. She made quite the scene that morning in his favorite coffee joint, or what used to be his favorite coffee place.

Sebastian had been feeling tension since overhearing Ophelia freakout about Chris waiting six months to tell her about Karla. He never brought it up because he knows she is going through alot, but now two weeks later and it's still bothering him. Her entire relationship with Chris is slightly uncomfortable because he doesn't understand it, he felt uneasy because he couldn't lose her.

. . .

"Ophelia, I think we need to talk," Sebastian said as she was laying on his chest.
"Oh, that doesn't sound good," she joked as she say up and saw his upset face.

"What is it?" She continued to shift away from him as she searched for answers.

"Ophelia, I love you

"Ophelia, I love you. I want to be here with you forever, but I just feel like there is still a distance...I just want to make sure I'm still what you want."

He pleaded with her which confused Ophelia, she thought they were doing perfectly. "Sebastian, I'm confused, what distance?"

He rolled his eyes involuntarily, "I guess more miscommunication. Like when you went to take care of Chris when I told you to leave him alone, or when you didn't tell me what Karla said to you."

She glared at him, "oh, this is about Chris... got it. You...Karla...no one wants me around him. Why is that?"

Sebastian was pacing and running his hands through his hair, he bit his lip and Ophelia immediately knew he was hiding something.

"Spit it out, Stan!" She raised her voice as she crossed her arms over her chest. He looked at her and waited a few moments before she spoke again, "what?"

"Chris loves you..he is still inlove with you. He is going to tell you and you are going to leave me for him." He spoke on a tangent avoiding her evergreen eyes staring at him.

Chris had told him about his feelings for her after Ophelia left for LAX, Sebastian hadn't spoken to Chris since, knowing he was coming this week to see them.

"You really believe so little of my love? That I would drop you...for him..." Her words fell from her mouth in a whisper as tears brimmed her eyes.

"He was your first love," he started and faced towards her.
She shrugged, "yeah but he left me so I dont see him that same way anymore. Plus, I kinda thought you would be my last love."

She pulled her hair tie from her head and her hair fell against her shoulders. Sebastian looked extremely stressed and his breathing was heavier, she took notice of his anxiety.