thirty

❥thirty

  ╰┈➤ October, 2018

□ □ □

GoodluckCharliP: Throwback Thursday to me and boo at ourfirst modeling audition in nyc

first modeling audition in nyc.

tagged; opheliaphoenix

342.1k likes | 167.4k comments

opheliaphoenix: ahh I get to see you again in a few days. Miss you!
|
Username: Can I please have friends like them?

□ □ □

Charli and Ophelia were on the phone as she lay in bed the night before the trial against Karla. She'd been dreading facing her after the horrible 'not so' accident. Ophelia's anxiety had been horrible since they landed in New York. Sebastian has been relying on Charli, Lizzie, and Zoe to keep her safe and calm while he and Chris worked.

Sebastian was flying in super early the next morning to be there for the trial and she'd hoped Chris would be too.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nervous heeled feet tap on the tiled floor as Ophelia sits on the bench in the courthouse. Today was the trial of Karla Riley, the woman that wanted her dead. She collected herself as she waited for Sebastian who was on the phone trying to get Chris to show up for her. She didn't know why but she needed him, it probably has something to do with his ex being the reason she lost years of her memory and almost died.

Charli runs through the dramatic wooden doors in a way only she can, holding coffees in both hands and a nervous smile on her face.

"I bring caffeine and I have jokes prepared if you need them."

Ophelia nods with a small chuckle, "I'm okay. Just a little nervous." She stands and straightens out my black pencil skirt as Charli grabs her cold nervous hand.

"I'm so fucking proud of you, O." Ophelia beamed, "thanks Charli, will you be my maid of honor?"

Her best friends jaw dropped before she bit her lip to hold the squeal. She whisper yelled, "you had to ask me here. Of fuckin course love. I'm so excited!" A few of passerby glared but the two smiled at eachother, ignoring the stares. Ophelia smiled as they parted, "I totally have a gift for you, just felt like I needed to blurt that right out."

The two hugged with a small chuckle, parting just as Zoe and her lawyer John, dressed in navy, walk in with determined stares. Her lawyer was older and blonde, dapper and always to the point. Ophelia called him a straight shooter and she was confident, they all were.

"You got this, Ophelia. We're all here for you. Lunch after on me," Zoe nodded as she squeezed her hands and the raven haired actress stared at her lawyer as he gave her last minute pointers. Then, they made their way into the courtroom.