twenty-nine

❥twenty-nine

⎿ first person⏋

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╰┈➤Vacation.
Cancun, Mexico
-September, 2018

"Bash, I hate flying. Why did we think this was a good idea?" I hold onto his arm in a death grip as I wait for my sleeping pill to kick in, but the damn thing is a failure. I stare at those captivating blue eyes for a moment before my eyes screw shut with anxiety, a knot filling the pit in my stomach.

"You're gunna be fine, it's always fine. Just breathe, and try not to draw blood," I press my forehead against his shoulder as we finish take off.
"I'm sorry, Bash, I'm just not ready to die."

He let a laugh fall from those perfect lips, "you're a little dramatic, baby doll." I pursed my lips, "yes, I'm an actor, it's kindof the rule." I lay my head on his shoulder, "and you're one to talk. Remember that time you lost it over the 80s movie marathon I put together. It was both overwhelming and adorable."

I attempt to stifle a big yawn as his hand runs softly down my arm. The pill must have kicked in because I don't remember the first half of the flight. When my eyes finally flutter open, there he was, drink in hand and still holding my hand as it sat flat on his arm.

"Hey handsome," I smirk at the thought of what I wish to do to this man at this very moment.

"How long until we land?" I hum as I breathe against his neck, I see the chill bumps raise on his skin.

He let out an airy breath as I watched his adams apple bob, "an hour and a half." I give him a cheeky grin as I bite his earlobe, "meet me in the bathroom in five."
I kiss his cheek as I scurry towards the first class bathroom in my little white and red floral sundress.

In four minutes my fiancé is standing behind me with wide eyes and an eager grin. I bite my lip and don't say a word before turning to face the mirror, gripping the sink.
I arch my back for him and smirk over my shoulder.

"What happened to my Ophelia?" He undid his pants as he squeezes my bare bottom.
"She woke up and decided life's to short to not have a blast every fucking day. Now take me, Stan."

"I can't believe we joined the mile high club yesturday," Seb hummed with a happy grin as we sit on the boat he rented for the day.
I bit my lip, "don't be mad..." I screw my eyes shut. He narrowed his stare looking genuinely hurt, "Chris?" I bite my lip nervously with one small embarrassed nod. I honestly figured he'd known.

"I'm sorry, but I haven't done it on a boat?" I take my bikini top off and turn to stare at him. He lets out a loud laugh, "oh, baby doll, you're something else."