thirty-two

▹thirty-two

📍 ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕠, 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕪

The girls planned an entire day for Ophelia, the best way to experience Italy, with your girls. The raven haired willowy girl lay in Lizzie's bed as her dirty blonde friend yanked the curtains open.

"Time for the best day ever!" Lizzie cheered as Ophelia let out a small groan, "morning people are psychopaths."

Lizzie nodded with a giggle, "shut up, I'm not a morning person. But this weekend I am just for you!" With wide eyes Liz hopped onto the bed next to the bride to be. "Come on, second to last day as a single lady, let's do this shit!"

Ophelia smirked and pulled the blankets over her head, "one more hour, please!"
Lizzie sighed dramatically, "fine, then I'll just have to call reinforcements."

Ophelia giggled, "you you mean the smitten kitten and the mom?"
Them, timed perfectly the door swung open as Charli and Scarlett run and jump next to her in bed. "It's time for brunch, spa day, and then your Bachelorette party!"

Zoe scurried into the open door and closed it behind herself, "Ophelia, today is all set for us girls. Tomorrow we have the rehearsal at lunch, your families get in late tonight and tomorrow morning." Ophelia smiled up at her blonde friend, "Zoe , you're the best. This woulda been a shit show without you."
Zoe laughed and pointed, "still could be, Phoenix. Get your ass up and lets have some fun."

Ophelia waved her off, the girls helped pull some stuff to start getting themselves all ready for brunch.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"I still can't believe you two are getting married, how bizarre. Ophee and seabass." Anthony shook his head as he finished his drink, "I'm so happy for you man."

Sebastian smile at his friends, "I still can't believe how these years have unraveled but I couldn't be happier we're two days away."

"So bachelor party?!" Chace excitedly clapped his hands together, "I have the best plan." Sebastian cleared his throat, "oh, shit...how screwed am I?"

They all started laughing, "one last night of single life, we have to go big!" Anthony nudged him.
"I'll drink to that," Sebastian lifted his drink with a shake of his head.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

The bach parties were an absolute alcohol induced blur of a shit show, everyone was having a blast. The girls and guys started apart, making their way to different strip clubs and bars, enjoying the night life for a bit before the attention became a nuisance.

By midnight, Ophelia was whining for Sebastian and Chris but her friends helped steer her from that conversation, ready to get iut from the crowded cities. The girls made their way toward the pub they'd planned to meet the guys, when they walked in they're met with a very drunk Sebastian with all his friends dancing and singing. The moment he turned and met the sight of his doll dressed in a tiny white bodycon dress, his smile spread to his eyes.

"Printesa!" He yelled as he hurried toward her. "You look beautiful, Ophelia. Did you have fun?"

She smirked and nodded, "yes, though I prefer the sight of you over any other man," she teased as she slid her hand into the underside of his shirt. "You look handsome," she played along his waistband. He hummed and kissed her like they were alone.