nine

.
.
   .
       .
  .
▸ nine
.
    .
        .

  .
      .
.
first person

I walked onto set for the first time in a week. I had nothing to shoot last week but today was the start of filming for the last of my scenes, the fight in Wakanda. I finally got to act along side more of my friends and wear clothes.

According to the research I did, Nyx is quite earthy and mysterious, almost sinister in demeanor. She is the Goddess of Darkness, and she was born of chaos; Ragnarök. Thor found her floating in space on his way to Nidavellir with a rocket and Groot to make stormbreaker, she was floating outside of the realm of Asgard. Nyx is the bearer of nightmares, darkness, and sleep, but she also carries chaos that gives her magic she hasn't learned to harness. It resides in the only thing she owns, the large purple and gold talisman that hangs around her neck. She is only a few months old, when they find her. While Nyx was floating in the darkness of space she absorbing some of the knowledge of the universe, as much as she could in a short time.

Nyx does as Thor asks, as he is the being that saved her and helped her, but also since she is still so young so he is her leader, atleast until she isn't mentally a child. She is capable of such bad but with Thor, I personally hope her path remains good. It could go either way because she is agathokakological, which means she is composed of both good and evil.

I walk into my trailer to get changed into the little black number Nyx appears in when she steps out from behind Thor.

"Wait, I don't wear shoes?" I stare at my PA. She shook her head, "no, remember. Earthy and all that." I chuckle at her nonchalant answer.

"Zoe, I am going to need a constant loop of coffee today and please if Chris starts following me around can you tell me my dad called?" I stare at my new bubbly blonde assistant slash soon to be manager when I finish filming.

Zoe is small, petite with a blonde hair that always looks perfect. She is fierce, and full of sass, with a booming voice. How a short woman with a soft and kind voice is capable of commanding a space of 30 people will always baffle me, but she is by my side for the foreseeable future with Marvel and thank goodness, after my work here. The girl knows her stuff and makes talking about the big stuff coming a little less anxiety filled.

I walk out of my trailer in the small black fitted romper I would be wearing the remainder of the movie. I smiled as Hemmy runs towards me.

"The Goddess. She wears clothes!" He yelled pulling me into a hug.
I look at my feet, shoved into clogs.
"But apparently she won't be wearing shoes," I giggle as he grabs his belly and hollers a laugh.

"Of course she doesn't, shall we?" He held his arm out and I nudged him as I jumped onto his back, "the goddess doesnt like clogs, please carry me sir." He chuckled before staring to walk with me on his back. "They view from up here is way better," I smile down at him as he nodded, "of course it is. I can see everything."

Over the past couple months I have grown quite fond of our time on set. Hemsworth was a genuinely kind one and has made this entire experience that much simpler.

"Okay so Nyx will be here, Evans and Hemsworth you are over her..." The Russo brothers were directing all of us and the day was going by smoothly, hot, sweaty, and without a hitch.

It was late afternoon, Chis and I were sitting on a bench when Zoe hurried towards me, her eyes widened with urgency as she held my phone up. "Your dad," she spoke precisely over the commotion. I waved her off as I looked up at Chris.