eleven

▸ eleven

╰┈➤Seb's Birthday, August 2017

opheliaphoenix: okay popping on from my break for one reason

to wish a happy birthday to this old man i love so much

"35 years, how's it feel to be
one year older?"
"a little worse every year."
"fair enough, here is your dessert.
be careful blowing out those
candles ya geezer."

i'm the worst, he is so lucky.

tagged; iamsebastianstan

618.2k likes | 15.4k comments

AnthonyMackie: Had fun celebrating with Seabass! Love you guys!

username: sometimes I forget he is five years older than her.
|
opheliaphoenix: because my man is a sexy AND hilarious man child.

[read comments]

. . . . .

"Guess what?" Sebastian slurred into her ear as they stood near the street. She chuckles at the tickle of his breath as he hovered next to her as they waited for the car to pick them up after the bar closed.

"What?" She looked up at him through her lashes.
"I love you so much." She smiled, "I know Sebastian, and I love you," she poked his nose.

He stood behind her as they waited and ran his hands down her hips and the front of her thighs, "I really want you," he breathed in her ear.
"Well it's your birthday, I'm yours to unwrap." She turned around in his arms and leaned on her toes and kissed him, running her hands through his hair. He tugged at her top, "not here Seb...this is the street," she pulled his hands away from her with a giggle, then the car pulled up for them.
"Now, let's get you home birthday boy, I'm not your only present."

Sebastian snuggled into the crook of Ophelia's neck, breathing on her skin as his hands traces shapes on her arm and leg. "Seb, stop..wait until we-" His hand starts to creep up her leg.
She grabs him and looks him in the eye, the warning glare he has only seen a handful of times.

She put her hand on his cheek, "10 minutes birthday boy," and kissed his cheek.

□ □ □