six

▸ six

opheliaphoenix: first day on set, this bitch is bare

473k likes | 134.5k comments

GoodluckCharliP: you are naked?! Not my O!

Username: omg losing it over her beauty.
|
iamsebastianstan: you and I both. She is stunning.

ChrisHemsworth: you are a talented one, Goddess Nyx.
|
Username: omg Thor and Nyx on screen, losing it!!

RobertDowneyJr: Looking great, even in burlap.

JoaquinPhoenix: that's my girl. Call your dad soon, okay?

[read more comments]

□ □ □

"You are a natural Phoenix," Joe Russo yelled as he jogged up to Ophelia. She wrapped a blanket around herself again as they finished part of the scene.
"Thanks, now please tell me I get clothes in my next scene. The necklace doesn't cover much, Russo."

She joked as he gave her a cringe face, "next scene is with Thor and his cape, so no."
She let out a chuckle, "of course not."

Chis Hemsworth and Ophelia finished their first scene, it was Nyx's intro to the universe. The moment Thor, Rocket, and Groot find her in space before making it back to Wakanda for the big fight. She smirked at Hemsworth, "so the little green figures that will be Groot and Rocket, how have you gotten so good at acting beside inanimate objects?"

He let out a chuckle, "they won't be like that for the fight, it just takes practice." The pair laughed as they walked, "Thanks Hemmy, this is still unreal. Hope I can keep up."

"Well, Miss. Phoenix you really just took it an ran today, you know that right?" The tall blond Australian man beamed down at her as she walked towards her trailer.

"I don't half ass anything Hemsworth," she smirked as he gave her a small half hug, "well great job. See you tomorrow," and walked towards his trailer.

She was unwinding in her small space when there was a knock on her door, she swung it open to see Chris and Sebastian standing in front of her.

"Hello boys," She smirked as she turned to flop back down on the couch.
"How was your first scene?" Chris smiled as he walked in and sat down next to her before Sebastian could.

"It was fun, I was naked. Chris Hemsworth saw me naked...so there that." She blushed as she turned her book page.

Sebastian smirked and chuckled, "lucky guy, bet you made his week." She nudged him as Chris rolled his eyes.
"Before you know it, everyone will have seen what I'm working with," she laughed as Sebastian and Chris looked at her and eachother nervously.