info & Glamrock Freddy Chapter

First off, no lemon or smut or lime, the reader is a MINOR. Second, no angst because it will make me sad and I will not write it, this includes Yandere type stuff. I will write for any of the security breach characters, including Glamrock Bonnie and Burntrap as William afton, feel free to request and I will try to get it out asap, also Consider the oneshots to be in my AU so no comments about mistakes.  My story my rules.

Glamrock Freddy x Female child Y/n
Y/n's POV
It was my birthday and I was so excited to go to the Mega pizzaplex. We arrived there after a short 15-minute drive and I ran in, too excited to remember my Mommy said to stay close to her. I saw on the stage the 4 animatronics, Glamrock Freddy, Roxxane Wolf, Montgomery gator, and Glamrock Chica. I was cheering along with the other kids, but Glamrock Freddy started to glitch, then he fell. I screamed out worriedly and got swept away by the crowd, suddenly my head was hit on something hard and everything faded to black.
~a few hours later~
I woke up and sat up, rubbing my eyes, and looking around. I was on a couch, with a pillow where my head was, a blanket over me, and holding a Glamrock Freddy plushie, in a Glamrock Freddy-themed room, the door opened and I looked towards it, to see Glamrock Freddy entering. I smiled and ran over to him, hugging him. "I'm so glad you're okay! I was worried when you passed out!" I exclaimed. He smiled and picked me up "I'm also glad your okay superstar." I smiled and hugged him more "where are your parents?" He asked and I frowned. "I think my Mommy left me here" He frowned but placed me on his shoulders. "I'll be your new dad. How does that sound?" I smiled and hugged him gently from my spot "That sounds wonderful . . . I love you, dad . . ."
"I love you to daughter, my little superstar . . ."

🔶And the first chapter is done! Let me know what you think and feel free to request! Hope you all enjoyed it!🔶