Roxy & Bullied! Child reader

<3 I AM NOW WRITING IT! HAHA! Enjoy everyone! I would have had this out earlier but with family issues, the next one will probably be the first day of school scenarios since I am going back to school from my nice long winter break Wednesday. <3

Roxys POV

I am walking around when I hear soft crying and evil-ish laughing. I follow the sound to see 3 boys, surrounding a younger child, bruised and bleeding. "Hah! Your such a Loser and a nobody, eye freak!" Now, since my eyes were upgraded pretty recently I took that insult a bit too personal. I growl lowly, making the 3 bullies runoff. I sigh and face the beaten kid, they look up at me with tears in their eyes, and I see that their eyes change color, that's really cool. I gently pick them up and carry them to the first aid station. "T-thank you for helping me. I'm y-y/n by the way." The kiddo stutters as I bandage them up. "Of course! I am the best after all~!" I declare, flipping my hair and the kiddo snickers. "Your hair is pretty!" They remark and I smile, I normally am a narcissist (google it) but I decide that the kiddo probably needs some comfort so I smile. "You look awesome to superstar!" They smile shyly at me, then throws their arms around me in a hug. I freeze for a moment, surprised but hug back. "Thank you, Roxy, you are the best . . ." I smile, even coming from a little kid that means a lot. I lead them to their parents and hand them a plushie of me for memories and wave them off. As soon as they were out of sight, time to deal with those bullies, I didn't wanna scare y/n, but now, since they are gone, time to take my anger out on them.

Chicas POV

I watch my GF (Yes I ship Roxy and Chica, suck it up) stalk towards 3 kids and sigh, going to find Freddy. "FREDDY! ROXY IS TAKING AFTER MONTOGOMERY AGAIN!!!!"

<3 The End! Now like I said before, I am starting school again soon so I will not be updating as often as I would like. I will try to update as much as possible, hopefully once a week on weekends, but the longest I will go between updates is every other week. Bye, my superstars!<3