Stay-At-Home Dad, Glamrock Freddy, and Bonnie

<3 Hi superstars, I am off of school but had finals so that's why I couldn't get this out until now, I also lost interest in the original idea for this chapter and had no motivation, until now, so enjoy~! Also in this one, you are a college student.<3

I slump against my door, throwing my collage bag onto the couch and checking the blueprint in my hand. I snuck into the pizzaplex and got Glamrock Freddy's blueprint and missing core after Vanny tore him apart when I was 7. It broke my heart, but now I was 18, was working for a mechanics degree, and had my 'dad' 's blueprint. I gathered up the parts, my tools, and the blueprint I would need. I rushed downstairs and flicked on the light, my workshop becoming illuminated. I pulled on my gloves, apron, and goggles (oil gets everywhere) and put my hair into a high ponytail. I rolled out the blueprints and got started. After 3 hours, one snack break, and two bathroom trips, I was finished. I carefully dragged him upstairs and put him into a recharge station, I also upgraded his battery, so it will last longer than one hour. I also decided to take a nap. I am consumed by sleep but briefly, I wake up when I feel a blanket being placed on me and a kiss on my forehead, hearing. "Sweet dreams superstar . . ." About an hour or 2 later, I woke up hearing something frying in my kitchen. I get up and trudge to the kitchen seeing GLAMROCK FREDDY frying eggs! I run to him, any lingering sleepiness gone, and throw my arms around him and hug him tightly. He chuckles and hugs me back. "I missed you too, superstar~" I pull back and wipe my tears and he smiles. "Go sit on the couch, breakfast should be done soon." I smile and do so, turning on the TV and picking My Hero Academia: World Heroes Mission. A few days later, I brought home a shit ton of material and what's left of Glamrock Bonnie, dad is 'asleep' right now so it's a good time to fix his old friend. After 6 hours and a bit of memory chip tinkering, I finished him. I flicked him on, and he blinked his neon pink eyes, looking at me. "Hi, there little rockstar! What's your name?" I laugh, just like Freddy. "Ally! What do you remember?" I question him and he thinks back. "I remember going to Gator golf to talk to Monty then, him . . . breaking . . . me . . ." I hug Bonnie and Pull him upstairs, seeing dad just turned on/ woke up."Hey, Superstar! What's up . . ." He trails off, seeing Glamrock Bonnie there, who walks forward and tightly hugs him. After that, I shove them both to my car and sneak back to the pizzaplex."Superstar, you fixed us, why are you carrying a sledgehammer and wrench?" I smirk"Sledgehammer to head, map bot go bye-bye!"

<3 And that's the end! Now imma need ideas so please leave them in the comments, read my rules in my other I need ideas chapter, also if you want me to do an ask/dare type chapter, just leave those in the comments, hope you enjoy your day my superstars~! <3