Requested chapter

<3 This was requested by @MrAftonLoveYou . This was an interesting request, I will try my best to do it justice, Enjoy!<3

3rd POV
It was a bad storm, thunder roaring, wind howling, and rain pelting down relentlessly. Yet in an alleyway just to the right of the Pizzaplex, there was a slightly ruined small female fox animatronic, abandoned there by her mom, Mangle/Toy Foxy. Her body is made up of warm neon blues and oranges, her nails are a neon yellow and light greys, her eyes are made up of cool reds and oranges, her calves would have some leg warmers and also on her forearms and her warmers are made up of soft pinks and soft blues and her eyes would be a soft pale pink with a hint of Grey and blue, having heterochromia. Vanessa was just leaving for the night, but she was startled to see the very mangled creature there. She sighed and picked up the small animatronic, bringing it inside and going straight to parts and service.
~A few weeks later~
The young fox was named Y/n, and after some time in parts and services, she lived at the pizza plex, with Aunt Roxy, Aunt Chica, Uncle Monty, Mr.Sun, Mr.Moon, and Glamrock Freddy, who had assumed the role of her father. Speaking of her aunt Roxy, The pizzaplex had just closed and Roxy felt Y/n hugging her legs.
"Hello Y/n"
"Hi, Aunt Roxy! Can we go racing?!?!" Roxy Looked down and smiled.
"Sure!" They went ot the raceway and despite Roxy's pride, she let Y/n win, they cared too much for the young pup's feelings to hurt them by winning and then boasting afterward.
"Ha! I won Aunt Roxy!"
"You sure did kiddo." Roxy Ruffled her hair as she ran to do her daily routine of spending time with everyone.
~A year later~
Mangle walked into the pizzaplex, looking for her little pup, y/n, and spotted her riding Glamrock freddys shoulders, laughing.
"Y/n!" She called and Y/n looked toward her. G. Freddy Took her off his shoulders and held her protectively.
"Who are you?" Y/n asked and magle smiled.
"I'm your mom."
"No, you're not." Freddy and Mangle Looked at Y/n quizzically.
"Huh?"
"A family is made by love, not DNA, or creation in this case. You lost your right to be called a mother when you abandoned me in that alleyway."
"Also you're severally screwed in the head if you think. . . " Monty stated emerging
" . . .That we trust the little pup in your care . . ." Continued Roxy
" . . . after you abandoned her . . ." Chica continued
". . .in that dark cold alleyway to fend for herself, she is a valued member of our family and we don't get rid of the family!" Sun and Moon snapped.
"Buh-bye!" Chica sang in a sweet voice and Vanessa kicked her out of the pizza plex. G. Freddy held y/n close.
"Don't worry superstar, we love you too much to let anyone take you away, we love you."
"I love you all too~!
<3 And that's it! I hope I did your idea justice. Idk what to do next, so feel free to leave requests but I may be slow because well finals, Have agood day/afternoon/night superstars!!<3