Sundrop and Moondrop chapter

<3 No emojis b/c I'm on the computer and this chapter is longer than normal since it's a slightly altered fanfic I have been writing for a while for myself. <3

 *7 Years Old, Y/n's POV* I was 7 years old, my crayons and coloring book in my backpack with some other stuff, holding my stuffie, in a corner of the daycare alone. Then an animatronic with a sun-like face walked over, smiling. "Hey, Kiddo!" He smiles wider as I look up and smile at him, holding my stuffie playing with the edge of my skirt."Why are you sitting here alone?""I have no one to play with," I say sadly. Then he taps me, smiling. "You're it!!!" and he runs off. I smile stand up and bolt after him, laughing. After playing tag for a while, we were being told to clean up and get ready to have nap time. "Oh! What's your name?" I asked the sun-faced animatronic. "Sundrop! But you can call me sun or sunny!" I smile. "I'm y/n! and this is Sarafina!" I declare, holding up my stuffie. She is a white cat with pink tips on her paws, pink on the inside of her ears and her pink nose and mouth, I love her (if you don't like it, change it) I helped Sunny clean up and got set up on the floor, holding Sarafina. The lights dim and a night version of sunny comes out."MOON!" The other kids scream and hug him. He chuckles and ruffles their hair."Alright settle down you rascals. Settle down." His voice is very calm and soothing. They all go there set up and Moon takes out a book. The Giving Tree I love this book! He opens it and starts reading. I start to fall asleep before he finishes the book. I wake up a few hours later with the other kids and start doing art with googly eyes and glitter glue. I make a picture of me and Sun with a frame of glitter glue, then snack time! I took out my oranges and brownies then, I walked over to sundrop"Sunny!" He excused himself from a game of tag and walked over."Yes, sunshine?" I smiled and held out the picture of us I made. He took it so carefully."Sunshine, I love it!" He smiled and picked me up, hugging me as I smiled. I hear the doors of the daycare open and look over to see Glamrock Freddy, he was kinda like my second dad. "Freddy!" I rushed over to him and hugged him, him picking me up and hugging me back."Hey, superstar! I missed you! I just finished a show, so I had to come and see you! Now I wanna hear all about your new school!" I smile and start rambling about how much I love my new school. I stop after a bit. "Sorry, I'm probably being annoying . . ." Freddy frowns and hugs me."Superstar, you are NEVER annoying, you so happy, and it makes me happy that you're talking about something you love!" I smile and see Sun walking over, holding a small plastic bag."Gumdrop, I got you some cookies and fudge from the security room!" I smile. "Thank you sunny!" I hug him. The next day, I arrive super early and some other kids are picking on me. I frown. I meet eyes with sun and he mouths 'Turn off the lights sunshine.' 'Are you sure?' I mouth back, he nods. I take a deep breath, nod, and do so, Moon comes out and kicks out the bullies. All of a sudden I feel Moon pick me up and hear singing. "Baby mine, don't you cry Baby mine, dry your eyes Rest your head close to my heart Never to part, baby of mine Little one, when you play Don't you mind what they say Let your eyes sparkle and shine Never a tear, baby of mine If they knew all about you They'd end up loving you, too All those same people who scold you What they'd give just for the right to hold you From your head to your toes You're not much, heaven knows But you're so precious to me Sweet as can be, baby of mine." I relax and look up at Moon, smiling. "Thank you moony.""Of course starlight."~10 years later~I tied my hair up into a ponytail/finished brushing my hair and dressed up in my outfit. I was now 17 and got hired at the Mega PizzaPlez as a mechanic during the night and a daycare assistant during the day. I was overjoyed to get to see sunny again. Before I left I put a necklace/ring with a silver star on, reminding me of moons nickname for me, starlight, and put a hairclip with a sun on it, and packed a bag of gumdrops. I threw my bag over my shoulder and leaped on the train, taking it to the station. I walked in and was met with the sound of screaming kids. Ugh. I swiped my level 10 security badge and changed into my uniform, an outfit that could switch between a dress/suit version of Suns outfit and Moons outfit. I fixed my hair one final time and walked into the daycare, instantly feeling myself being lifted up and spun around. "SUNSHINE! YOU'RE HERE! YOU'RE HERE! YOU'RE HERE!!!!!!" I smile brightly and squeal. "SUNNY!" He places me down and I hug him, he hugs me back. "I missed you so much!" He cheers. "I missed you too Sunny!" He gently tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear and smiles. "You grew up to be so pretty sunshine. I've always had sort of seen you as my daughter/son/kiddo or niece/nephew/relative." I smile and hug him. "And I've always seen you as a parent or uncle." Then I feel a tug on my skirt/pant leg, and I look down, seeing a little boy there. "Miss/Sir? Can you play hide and seek with us? Please?" I smile at the little boy. "Of course kiddo!" I let him lead me over to his group of friends.Sun/Moon POVI smile watching Sunshine playing with the kids and hearing My alter ego's voice in my head 'Starlight has really grown up, huh?' I hear moon and nod. "Yeah, but to me, she'll always be my little Sunshine . . . ."

<3 And there is the sun and moon chapter! I know it was more Sundrop than Moondrop but I really liked this idea! Hope you all enjoyed it. Have a good morning/afternoon/evening my superstars!, requests are still open! I just need who you want and a rough outline of the plot!<3