Adopted!

<3 This Idea is so cute! Requested by @priDE_MONth6699 hope y'all enjoy, and strap in boys and girls, this is a long one! Also, if I see ONE comment about the ship, I will delete it! I ship this anyway! <3

Glamrock Bonnie walked into his husband's room and smiled, hugging him from behind. "Hi, Freddy." He greeted, G. Freddy turned around and smiled, kissing his husband softly on the cheek. "Hi, love." Bonnie smiled. "shows are over for the day, wanna go on a walk?" Freddy nodded, they both reverted to their human forms and started walking, a few miles from the Pizzaplex they came across an adoption center. "Oh! Fred! Let's go inside I wanna see all the cute kiddos!" Freddy smiled at his husband's enthusiasm and smiled. "Sure." They went inside and greeted the receptionist, and walked into where the kids were playing. They both looked at a kid, quietly playing in the corner, wearing a bear onesie, holding a bunny plushie close to them, and playing with building blocks, making a tall tower. They looked at each other. "They need a home." "oh most definitely" Bonnie agreed, his face flushed red as Freddy's fingers interlaced with his. "How do you feel about being Dads?" "I love that idea." They walked over to the kid and bent down to their level. " Hiya kiddo." Freddy greeted and they looked up and smiled. "Hello, mister!" Freddy couldn't stop smiling. "So Kiddo, what's your name?" "It's Y/n! And I'm 5!" Bonnie felt his heartbreak, they were so young, way too young to grow up without any type of parental love. "Well Y/n, would you like to come home with us?" The child scrambled up, on their feet in seconds, their eyes sparkling. "Really!?!" "Of course!" Y/n leap up and hugged Freddy tightly. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" They squealed, Freddy and Bonnie filled out the forms, helped y/n pack their things, and walked out. Y/n was so happy, skipping, being swung between their two new dads and giggling, talking about their favorite colors and such.  They laughed and squealed when Bonnie suddenly picked them up and spun them around. They arrived back and introduced Y/n to the rest of the Glamrocks. Soon it was 6 pm, bedtime. Glamrock Freddy changed them into a cute Pj set and they yawned, They got under the covers on the makeshift bed, holding both the original bunny plushie and a new Glamrock Freddy Plushie tightly as they laid down, rubbing their eyes. Both Freddy and Bonnie kissed Y/ns forehead. "Goodnight Daddy, Goodnight papa." They mumbled and drifted to sleep. Bonnie and Freddy smiled, before sitting next to y/n and humming, watching over their child. "Goodnight sweetheart . . ." " . . . Sweet dreams y/n"

<3 So cute! The first chapter with a ship! I think I'm getting a cavity with all this sweetness! Now Requests are still allowed on any chapter, but on the I need ideas chapter, those requests are finished. Finally. Now The next chapter, aka Vacation, will be posted in a few days since I am posting I think 3 in one day. Enjoy my superstars!<3