Glamrock Freddy-Nightmares

<3 I got this idea, and I just HAD to write it! And no I will never stop writing him as a super dad.<3

Y/n's POV

I shot up like a bullet breathing heavily, drenched in a cold sweat, my silk PJs sticking to my skin. I held my plushie to my chest, after defeating Vanny, aka freeing her from Mister AFtons Control and the others scaring her into never coming back, we fixed up her room and now I slept there, nothing still remained of that scary bunny lady that tried to kill me. I lipped out of the bed, put on slippers, and carefully made my way to the main atrium, following the neon lights to Rockstar Row. I scan my unlimited photo pass in front of Glamdads door and slip into his room. I walk in and whimper out. "D-dad?" I hear his power on sound, and the lights turn on, him looking at me in concern. 

"Superstar? It's one am, why are you up? I thought you didn't have sleeping trouble anymore."

"It's not that dad. I h-had a nightmare. Vanny made the bots disassemble you, then I made the bots disassemble her, but you were broken and gone f-forever and the others were h-hacked to hurt me . . ." His eyes go even softer and he pulls me into a warm hug.

"Superstar, she's gone, so is Afton, I will always protect you sweetheart. I promise." I hug him back and sniffle.
"R-really?"

"Always and Forever, I love you darling."
"I love you too daddy." He pulls back and wipes my tears away. He leads me to the couch, he lays down then lays me so I'm cuddling him. He covers us with a blanket and hums a lullaby, making me feel sleepy again.

"Sleep well superstar . . . Sweet Dreams~<3"

<3 AH HE IS SO SWEET! ISTG I love him so much! Sorry, fangirl moment there. I was thinking of doing 'They see You cosplaying as them' Next or a Halloween scenario, IDC that is flipping Januray (for me anyway). Bye by Superstars! <3