Montgomery Gator

🔶Okay, I would just like to state, I see Montgomery Gator very much as the cool rebellious uncle so he is probably gonna be pretty ooc, also, thanks to those who voted on the last chapter!🔶

You were hanging out in the pizza plex in Montgomerys room, he has had an anger episode and kinda destroyed his room, so you were helping him fix it.  Cleaning it up, and repairing what you could with what you had, mostly either supergluing things together, or making a list for the nightgaurd Vanessa, also constantly checking the window for a weird white bunny lady that was freaking you out. Speaking of which, you were starting to get bored of cleaning Montys room. "Montyyyyyyyyy I'm booooooooored!" You whined, he smirked and held up a sharpie, and glitter. "Last I checked, Chica and Vanessa both fell asleep~" You smirked, looking where this is going.
~2 hours later~
You quickly ducked behind a barrier in fazer blaster, trying to cover your mouth to stifle the giggles pouring from your mouth, and regain your breath. For an animatronic chicken, G. Chica can move fast man! You had carefully covered her exterior in glue, then pretty much turned her into a walking disco ball. The glue dried with the glitter on it, she was now chasing you, luckily not trying to murder you. You shot your fazer blaster at her eyes, blinding her and making her let out an indignant squawk as you bolted to Montys room, shutting the door behind you, as soon as you were sure G. Chica wasn't gonna burst through the diir, you collapsed into giggles and fell into Montys couch, a few minutes later, he stumbled in, also breathing heavily "Vanessa chasing you?" You questioned and he nodded "Chica?" You nodded at him "Yeah, but I lost her in fazer blaster" "No you didn't!" You both turned to see G. Chica there with the Nightgaurd and took of running, and you were smiling, running through the pizza plex with your prankster partner in crime.
🔶Another Chapter done! I played a prank on my sister and that inspired this chapter, now I am gonna go to bed since it is 10:05 and I've been running on 3 hours of sleep since 5:30 this morning! Enjoy everyone! Feel free to request, next one will probably be a Daycare scenario with Sun and moon! Bye! Have a good day/afternoon/night my superstars!🔶