PREPARING FOR the masquerade ball

<3 I know I said I would write this chapter AFTER it happened but I got excited bc the final part of my costume arrived today now boys I apologize your outfit is not as descriptive as the girls! Enjoy my superstars!<3 

You were waiting for your mom/dad to pick you up when you saw a pink and red flyer with hearts on it in the events box near the announcement board so you walked over (you know those little plastic boxes at parks that have the maps in them? Imagine those but for normal sized sheets of paper) "masquerade ball . . . sounds cool! I'll ask mom/dad!" As if on cue your parents' car rolled up and you hopped in, explaining the masquerade ball to them. "Sure kiddo! You gonna ask anyone~?" Your face flushed red because you were a shy child. "DAD/MOM!!! NOOOOOO!" When you got back to the pizzaplex, finished your homework, and got something to eat, you picked out your outfit. (If you're a girl: A short sleeve dress that goes down to your ankles, the top part above your waist is white with some sparkles, the bottom part layers of black tule-like material,  a black lace-like design for your mask, with some white rhinestones and feathers, an emrald green cape and black dress shoes. Boys: A tux, and you pick the mask. If your both, neither, or someone in between you pick) You tried it on and twirled around, showing off to your parent. They clapped and cheered for you, after agreeing Roxxane would do your hair and makeup the day of the dance, you went to bed after taking off your stuff, and you could hardly wait for the day of the dance!

<3 And that's it! The dance is in 14 days, feel free to request a chapter in that time frame, enjoy my superstars!<3