Glamrock Chica Chapter!

<3 This may be slightly based on the song pity party, enjoy anyway!<3

Y/n sat at their table, candles almost totally burned out, all alone with a birthday crown on their head. They leaned forward, blowing them out, sadly singing "Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me . . . "

"Hey, Kiddo, why so glum?" Looking up, you see Glmarock Chica there

"Just, no-one came to my party . . ." She frowned but picked you up, and carried you to Glamrock Beauty salon (I had to look that up) You got your hair all styled and got your nails done(Boys just like buffed and shined, or you can get nail polish!) Then you went to all the stores and found a new party outfit. Afterward, she brought you to Music Mans Area and you had a blast jamming out. After you took a bathroom break and when you got back, the 4 stars had gifts for you. Roxy was a plush of her, Monty was a cool bracelet/ring, Chica had gotten you a bow like hers, and Freddy got you a ball, they did best with what they could. Then Sundrop appeared, he had made you a birthday card. It was really sweet and nice. After some more partying, you played mini-golf with Monty, raced with Roxy, who reducently let you win,  Played Fazblast with Freddy, and Had fun in Chicas gym area, even if it had started bad, it turned out to be the best party, it was yours anyway, and you would do what you wanted.

<3 Short & Sweet, sorry it's late for me! ^-^ So next I am planning on maybe another Birthday like the chapter, but scenarios instead. Requests are always open! I wanna try y hand at writing what you all wanna read! Also thanks for over 300 reads in only 12 days!!! Bye, my superstars!<3