Masquerade ball

<3 Sorry this is on the later side, enjoy, also sorry for the slight confusion, I accidentally hit publish instead of save<3

You were being driven up to the masquerade ball in your outfit (mentioned in the last chapter) Roxxane had done your makeup and your hair (again if you don't want makeup and hair done, your choice!) Because he was the most responsible, G. Freddy was driving you. He dropped you off in front of your school, telling you to message him once you were done. You nodded and hugged him, waving bye as he drove away. You entered the school, following the signs to the ballroom (cafeteria), You signed in (just so they could keep track of attendance and walked in, pleasantly surprised it was all very romantic-like. You got some food and sparkling apple cider. After getting high off sugar you went to the main dance area (With like 3 other people) And danced, singing along to the songs you knew, taking pictures, when another person on the dance floor, a girl with pale skin, brown hair a black dress and what kinda looked like a white bird mask walked over and smiles at you. "Hi! Would you like to dance?" She held out her hand. Deciding to let loose and have some fun, you nodded and took her hand. You two walked to the dance floor and dang could she dance, twirling you, dipping you, going out and in. After a few songs, you both curtsied, exchanged names, and went off your separate ways, her name was Clara. You glared at the DJ who was making kissy faces and lightly smacked your friend who was teasing you. "Oh, stuff it!" You snapped playfully, Later another girl on the dance floor asked you to dance as well, in a gold ensemble, matching her pale skin and honey-brown hair. You both danced as well as you could, both decently, her name was Elizabeth. You also danced with a bit from your class you knew, Demetri.  You sat down and drank two of those tiny water bottles since you were out of breath from all the high-energy singing and dancing. Then you heard an announcement, the chocolate fountain was open. The chocolate what now!?!?! You thought and looked in the direction of the food table. A chocolate fountain was indeed there. You bolted over and ate like 15 strawberries in chocolate (Don't like it change it) After a bit more you joined the group on the stage dancing and also got a glow stick. You had the time of your life, talking to Glamrock Freddy a mile a minute after he got you, and also got a picture from the photo booth, (If you did hair and makeup) It took a while to get off all your makeup and get the bobby pins out of your hair but you managed to after a while. You changed into your PJs and hung the glow stick on a hook above your bed and let the sugar crash hit, pulling you into the land of dreams, and probably a very hyper self in the morning when that sugar comes back.

<3 Yeah! Sorry, this is so late, just life kinda got in the way. Hope Y'all enjoy it! I kinda am planning a 'mean teacher' one yes I'm self-projecting <3