Easter

<3 I meant to publish this yesterday but I was super tired after celebrating with my family, sorry superstars<3

You woke up with a big smile, it was easter today, you got on the bunny-themed dress/suit/outfit, glamdad had picked out for you and ate your breakfast, then you noticed a basket and a note, picking up the note you read it 'On the 3 floors of the pizza plex there are 10 eggs per floor, enjoy hunting for 30 eggs, plus a bonus giant golden egg!" With a smile, and finding one egg under glamdads vanity, you set off finding all 30 eggs fast, you weren't blind, he made it too easy. Then after opening the eggs and putting away your candy and money you were on the hunt for a Golden Egg, you searched the entire Mega Pizzaplex for an hour, with no luck, but then you recounted your eggs, you had only 27! And the only place you hadn't looked was the daycare! Running as fast as your legs could carry you you ran to the daycare, running to the slide and going down it fast. You saw one egg hidden among the ball pit, so you grabbed it and opened it, finding a one-dollar golden coin. Putting it in your pocket (Yes even if you're wearing the dress, pockets on dresses are the best), and climbing out. You scrambled up the play truckers, finding two more eggs and candy, You stood at the highest point in the daycare when your eyes caught a gold glint in the corner of the ball pit. Swinging off the play structure and landing in the ball pit, you grabbed the egg, that was MASSIVE, and opened it, revealing plushies of all the Animatronics, It was a good easter.

<3 SORRY I LOST MOTIVATION! What to do next, I am thinking of baking a cake, with a food fight involved, enjoy my superstars!<3