Valentines Day

💖 This is not romantic in any sense, it is the reader (you) getting gifts from the SB characters as a familial relationship. Enjoy my superstars, if you have a date or not! Cause I'm single too💖

You awoke to a soft shaking and opened your eyes to see Glamrock Freddy smiling and holding a tray, he had brought you breakfast in bed! Fried eggs, toast, bacon, hash browns, pancakes, an orange, and a glass of milk (if you don't like it or are allergic to any of these, change it). You sat up and took the tray, also seeing a red box wrapped with a gold ribbon and a card. Eating the food first, you then opened the gift, it was a polar bear plushie, holding a heart saying 'you polar my heart yo you!' And a card, wishing you a happy Valentine's Day. "Thank you, dad!" You hugged him, put on your outfit a cute pink dress/suit, and went to the daycare, barely making it down the slide before the sun picked you up "Happy day of love sunshine!" You looked at Sun and had to stop yourself from laughing, his face was COVERED in sparkly pink and red heart stickers. He put you down where two cards sat for you, one from Sun and one from Moon, you bet Sun had made Moon make one, but you liked it non-less. You also got a plushie of both of them. You walked to Chicas room where she gave you a ring she made out of wire and a bead, it was actually really pretty, the gem matched your dress, then Roxy, who gave you special racing attire for Roxy Raceway, you got about before she did her hour-long 'I"m the best speech. You went into Monty's room and he gave you your own pair of his sunglasses! This was a very good day.

<3 Very rushed and lazy at the end because this is already late? Yes, self-care days next, bye my superstars!<3