Self-care day!

<3 Okay in this chapter you're like 11? IDK if that's like a safe age to use face masks I legit used my first one a few days ago and I'm much older than that, so Yeah, enjoy my superstars, again, feel free to request!<3

You got home, threw your bag onto the floor, and faceplanted into your dad's couch, groaning, you had had a horrible day at school, pop quizzes, bullies, and the rest of the 'wonderful' stresses school provides (Sorry if you love school!). You felt a gentle hand on your back "What's  wrong superstar?" You made a fart noise and buried yourself farther into the couch. "Hey kiddo, I saw something on youtuke?" You giggled. "YoutuBe, dad." "Ah! right. it was called a self-care day, maybe you wanted to do one, I could easily do it with you, in my human form, Chica and Roxanne could join." sure, invite them." He left and you changed into PJs and googled, making a self-care day list, it was around 2 pm. All 4 of you were sitting near the stage. "OKay first self-care job, is an art project, supplied by sunny." You handed out canvases and sharpies. "Write every self-deprecating thought or insult thrown at you all over the canvas, Roxanne, walls are thin, so don't even try." You all did so, you having more since, older kids are mean (If you are being bullied and need to open up, I've had my fair share of bullying so if you need to chat, Message me! :-) ) Then you pulled out Acrylic paint and glitter glue. "Now, we are going to make our pain into beautiful art!" You all made art projects over the hurtful words, you all were jealous b/c Glamdad was like a flipping Van Gogh. You hung the up and you checked that off.  "Next, MOVIE!" You all and popcorn and got a soda, put on Frozen two, and sang at the top of your lungs. By The end, it was 6:03. "Now a bubble bath!" You ran into the bathroom and plopped a purple bath bomb with a lilac scent.  You jumped in and had fun playing with the bubbles while also cleaning yourself off. Afterward, you dried off and put your most comfy pair of pj's on."Now, face masks~" You declared! "Wait, how did you get ahold of facemasks so fast?" Chica asked. "I went to glamrock beauty salon, there were some there." You all chose one and followed the instructions on the package, then you flopped onto the couch you used as a bed to sleep on, and checked that off the list, growing tired. "The last thing . . . .cuddles. I call Glamdad!" So complaining to your demand, Glamdad cuddled you until you fell asleep, the stress of the previous day melting away.

<3 Sorry this took sooo long to get out! Hope you enjoyed my superstars!<3