1

'Our story is about a town. A small town.'

"Hm. Riverdale, 'The Town With Pep!' It looks old, and boring to me." I roll my eyes, getting bored by the sight of this town.

"At least it's not as noisy as Brooklyn, Bri Bri." My mother argues.

I agree with her, but don't show or say that I do. I didn't want to leave Brooklyn, but, my mother and older brother, Brandon, had other plans. My mom saw that this high school, 'Riverdale High' had an outstanding football team. My brother was Captain of our school's football team back in Brooklyn. Our team was the 'Brooklyn Panthers'. I was on the cheerleading and track team. Though, my freshman year, I'd quit the track team and focused more on cheerleading. I sure hope this school has a cheer team. Of course, my team back in Brooklyn cheered for the track, football and basketball team, but, we also went to competitions and won many, many championships.

We past by a sheriff cruiser and a girl wrapped up in a towel, with her mother and father by her side. They all have ginger colored hair, except for the father, his hair looks like he tried to dye it, but it came out brownish. Hm, weird. But, now I know we have a river and a forest type of land. Maybe I'll go spend time there this week before school starts.

---

**30 MINUTES LATER**

My mom parked the car in-front of our house. There is a yellow house, with a red door next to mine, with a car parked in the garage, I seen the car while we were pulling up to me and my family's new house. The house next to the yellow one is white and much bigger, it has a red door as well and a car parked out in the front so I'm assuming that people live there as well. Now, I have two neighbors. My brother opened my car door, which, pulled me out of my thoughts.

'As the story that Cheryl told made the rounds. That Cheryl dropped a glove in the water, and Jason reached down to get it, and accidentally tipped the boat, and panicked, and drowned. As for us, we were still talking about the July 4th tragedy on the last day of summer vacation. When a new mystery rolled into town.'

"Stop daydreaming, Bri. We gotta put our stuff in and help mom out." He says impatiently.

"Alright, stop rushing me, I'm coming, Brand." I sigh and roll my eyes, stepping out of the grey Honda. I make my way up the steps and walk right in, since my brother left the door open to get the bags and boxes. I help clean up and take the stuff out of their boxes and set them in the correct places.

(Brielle's room)

(Brandon's Room)

(Brandon's Room)