28

It was only two hours into my sleep when I woke up and Fangs and Sweet Pea were gone. I texted Fangs asking where he was but there was no response. I sighed, putting on my beige leggings and went into their kitchen and looked through their fridge and grabbed a beer. I drank one and sat on the couch, while watching Pretty Little Liars on my phone. 30 minutes later, Sweet Pea and Fangs busted through the door, brusies and cuts on their faces.

"What the fuck, what happened?" I asked.

"There was a fight. Serpents vs Bulldogs." Sweet Pea confessed.

"Go get the First Aid kit." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

Sweet Pea nodded and went to go grab it from the bathroom.

"You, sit." I pointed at Fangs.

"Yes, ma'am." Fangs saluted, sitting down on the couch next to me as Sweet Pea handed me the First Aid kit.

"This is going to sting." I told him, just as I applied a towel with some alcohol onto his face.

"FUCK!" Fangs cursed.

"Told you." I snorted.

Once I finished with Fangs, I cleaned up Sweet Pea's cuts and brusies too, but Sweet Pea had a black eye, which reminded me of Reggie, causing me to sigh and run my fingers over it, making him slightly flinch.

"Sorry, you just reminded me of someone." I sighed, putting the stuff back into the kit.

"It's fine." Sweet Pea snorted.

"You two get some sl-" I started, just before some deputy's kicked open the door and hauled us into the Sheriff's Station.

"BE EASY WITH HER!" Fangs shouted from his cell as they shoved me into one.

"It's okay, Fangs." I called out, sighing.

I was in a cell with Sweet Pea, and I slid down next to him.

"Why didn't you tell me about Dilton?" I asked, playing with my fingers.

"Damnit, Brielle. I didn't want to get you involved, you're not one of us and look where you're at." Sweet Pea huffed.

"It's okay, if they allow us a phone call, I'll tell my mom everything, even if it gets me into trouble." I nodded.

"Fellas- Brielle, what are you doing here?" Sheriff Keller asked.

"I was with Sweet Pea and Fangs at their trailer cleaning up their brusies and cuts when your deputy's dragged us in here. I know what happened on the bridge, but hear me out, even though I'm not one of them, they're my friends..and if they said Dilton stabbed himself, then he did." I explained.

"Fine, Brielle. But, the next time anything like this happens, they're staying and I'm calling your mom understood?" Sheriff Keller asked.

"Yes, sir." I saluted, as he opened the cells, letting us go back to the trailer.

When we left, we went to back to the trailer to get the motorcycles to go to Pops to grab a bite, and Pop called me to the side when he seen Fangs put his Serpent Jacket onto my shoulders, to cover me up.

"Are you one of them now? I don't judge if you are." Pop asked, giving me a smile.

"No no, they're my friends, Fangs is just covering me up." I chuckled, grabbed our food to-go.